Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

just dropped by vaughan mills today. 

kyrie 2 - blue/white - $99 - fsr

Kobe XI elite all star colour way - 139 - fsr

30% off clearance apparel

20% off hash wall

During the Black Friday release, my friend got called near midnight as he was a second before falling asleep
laugh.gif
he didn't sleep at all from the sudden andrenaline afterwards
Yeah, I remember one of my calls was at like 11:40 or something.

just dropped by vaughan mills today. 

kyrie 2 - blue/white - $99 - fsr

Kobe XI elite all star colour way - 139 - fsr

30% off clearance apparel

20% off hash wall
God damn it, I was there this afternoon too...I didn't see anything interesting. How do you guys find stuff there? We're talking about the Nike store right? Is that Kyrie 2 $99 or is there a discount applied to that too? I'm just looking for a good ball shoe, it's between D Lillard 2 and those Kyrie 2s since they're both $100. 

God damn it, I was there this afternoon too...I didn't see anything interesting. How do you guys find stuff there? We're talking about the Nike store right? Is that Kyrie 2 $99 or is there a discount applied to that too? I'm just looking for a good ball shoe, it's between D Lillard 2 and those Kyrie 2s since they're both $100. 
They must have just put them out, I got there around 7pm. It was the nike factory store at VM. 

No discount on the Kyrie 2s. But at 100 thats a pretty good price for a good pair of ball shoes. 

They also have the forest green and black aeroloft jackets.. they were marked down from $445 to $300 with 30% off but sizes were either M or L. 

They must have just put them out, I got there around 7pm. It was the nike factory store at VM. 

No discount on the Kyrie 2s. But at 100 thats a pretty good price for a good pair of ball shoes. 

They also have the forest green and black aeroloft jackets.. they were marked down from $445 to $300 with 30% off but sizes were either M or L. 
Ahh ok, do you mind telling me where exactly they were located? Maybe I just missed them...I was kinda in a rush? Didn't know the hash wall was 20% off, is it always 20% off? I'll definitely have to go back there and check it out 

Ahh ok, do you mind telling me where exactly they were located? Maybe I just missed them...I was kinda in a rush? Didn't know the hash wall was 20% off, is it always 20% off? I'll definitely have to go back there and check it out 

If you're really desperate try calling the store and see if they can put it on hold or ship it.

If you're really desperate try calling the store and see if they can put it on hold or ship it.
Nah, I don't really mind. I ended up buying the D Lillard 2 from Footlocker for $99.99 since I couldn't find anything else. I think it just woulda been neat to do a comparison of the 2 shoes in-person, that's all. 

Thanks though 

I hate DHL. Just ended up paying $88 in duties for a $214 pair of shoes (no VAT)... 18%+13%+$17... Definitely never ordering from the UK again. Or I need to ship to family in the US instead. 

Side note, I'm likely going to sell or trade the shoes. It's a size 8.5 pair of Winter Wool NMD R1 PKs. If anyone has a near DS City Sock in a size 8.5 I'm happy to do a straight trade or I'll add cash depending on the pair.

Nah, I don't really mind. I ended up buying the D Lillard 2 from Footlocker for $99.99 since I couldn't find anything else. I think it just woulda been neat to do a comparison of the 2 shoes in-person, that's all. 

Thanks though 
I'm actually doing the same. Bought the Lillard 2 a month ago and they perform great. Considering these Kyries just to extend the life on them. 

Not sure if anyone interested but just copped Oreo flyknit racers off of ndc. Pretty smooth and quick transaction. I missed previous online releases of these

Are the AIR JORDAN 1 CHAMELEON (ALL STAR) going to be raffled or FCFS does anyone know??
will likely know Monday as they release next Saturday.  Main focus this week was yeezys so I'm sure they'd like to get one release out of the way before they move on to the next

Where do the OVO's usually release here? I'm guessing FTL and Champs don't get them right. 

Last edited:
Anyone knows how is the employee store in Scarborough?

Is there anything good recently or usually?

Nike live chat is awesome. Just asked if there was any promo codes right now because I wanted to buy flyknit racers and they hooked up a 10% code. Shout out to Rain

Damn, I was hoping someone else would get them. I've never tried an online release on the OVO store. 

I'm salty AF right now, those Jordan 1 Golf Shoes sold out instantly. I actually wanted those to play in. I had a pair carted and I got jacked.

EDIT: Cooked on Sport Chek! Thank God.

Last edited:
Nike live chat is awesome. Just asked if there was any promo codes right now because I wanted to buy flyknit racers and they hooked up a 10% code. Shout out to Rain

They use unique names now for some reason

Back
Top Bottom