Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Didn't the Columbia's restock like crazy too? 
They did but think 72-10 was worse.  Even bred 11's from a few years back were restocked.  I remember they dropped them the same weekend that the 88's came out.  Consolation prize for some

Last edited:
y'all can keep those yeezys dropping tomorrow. I just want them ovo 12s wheww but not looking good lol

Just hit up Vaughan Mills this morning.

FSR Lebron 13 ASG

FSR Kobe 11 ASG

FSR KD8 ASG

FSR Jordan 10 NYC - $169.99

FSR Jordan 10 Charlotte - $169.99

FSR Jordan 1 Low OG Cyber Monday - $99

FSR Kyrie 2 Brotherhood

Quite a few Jordans in Girls sizes as well.  Looked like FSR of the NYCs and Charlottes in girls sizes, and a few others.

Always. Not sure what other companies are doing but Footlocker had it for either raffle or fcfs. their site states what stores are doing fcfs

I called square one footlocker to see if they contacted the winners today but looks like they did it on Wednesday when I was told yesterday that they were doing it today.
Square One did their calls last night (Thursday) which is pretty standard for their Saturday releases, I copped an L on that raffle as per usual. Also not sure about the reliability of that FTL release site ... Erin Mills Town Center was supposed to get them as FCFS but when I called this morning the guy said they're not getting them and sounding really dismissive about it (I'm not being paranoid, I can sense these things).

I was thinking of trying a Toronto location with FCFS tomorrow but with all these other shoes releasing it might be a complete $hitshow.

Square One did their calls last night (Thursday) which is pretty standard for their Saturday releases, I copped an L on that raffle as per usual. Also not sure about the reliability of that FTL release site ... Erin Mills Town Center was supposed to get them as FCFS but when I called this morning the guy said they're not getting them and sounding really dismissive about it (I'm not being paranoid, I can sense these things).

I was thinking of trying a Toronto location with FCFS tomorrow but with all these other shoes releasing it might be a complete $hitshow.
Thanks, I wish the people who answer the phone knows when they were contacting the winners. i was told 3 different times when i called.  

Thanks, I wish the people who answer the phone knows when they were contacting the winners. i was told 3 different times when i called.  
Different people work every day so I can see why they may not know.  The people that usually know are the store managers

Just hit up Vaughan Mills this morning.

FSR Lebron 13 ASG
FSR Kobe 11 ASG
FSR KD8 ASG
FSR Jordan 10 NYC - $169.99
FSR Jordan 10 Charlotte - $169.99
FSR Jordan 1 Low OG Cyber Monday - $99
FSR Kyrie 2 Brotherhood

Quite a few Jordans in Girls sizes as well.  Looked like FSR of the NYCs and Charlottes in girls sizes, and a few others.

Thx for the heads-up, do you recall the price in the Kyrie 2's?

No wonder Nike isnt making ASG shoes for their sig lines. Most of them are still sitting at the outlets LOL

It would help if the colorways they released werent so fugly. 

No wonder Nike isnt making ASG shoes for their sig lines. Most of them are still sitting at the outlets LOL

I think CW's are one thing but the design of their new models are what's killing them.  Most of the new Nike BB models are pretty ugly... don't think any CW can save them

I went to Nike VM early this morning and no size 13 for the Kobe 11 Elite ASG. Boo I'm keeping my Lebron 13 ASG.

They have a crap ton of size 12 tho but most of them had nasty glue on the 3M Swoosh so choose wisely.

Nike basketball shoe designs have been quite ugly for 15+ years since they got obsessed with putting swooshes of various sizes everywhere on the upper smh.

I wonder why Asics doesn't bring over their JDM basketball shoes line-up over here they look much better. Guess where flywire really originated from (hint: Gel Burst 1 from the 90's).

Last edited:

I think CW's are one thing but the design of their new models are what's killing them.  Most of the new Nike BB models are pretty ugly... don't think any CW can save them
Yeah agreed, I was really excited to see the Kobe 12's ( "Kobe A.D."), but I felt completely underwhelmed when they unveiled them. Not a Kyrie, Paul George, LeBron or Durant fan either so I couldn't care less for those.

Last edited:
is it just me or are there a lot fewer raffle winners in here than last time around? I don't think I missed signing up for any in-store or local online raffle but have caught strictly Ls to date.

is it just me or are there a lot fewer raffle winners in here than last time around? I don't think I missed signing up for any in-store or local online raffle but have caught strictly Ls to date.

Probably less stock this time around

It's not just you, I've noticed as well. Perhaps these were indeed more limited than the Oreos/Coppers/Greens/Reds after all.

Circle is small here but have anyone seen people win size 10.5 and above? I have not seen anyone yet so wondering if it's really over.

how much are the kobe's at vaughan mills?

in my opinion, it has nothing to do with the shoes. start them at a price point that will attract attention (not $260) and they'll sell. nike got greedy with their basketball lineup and now everything sits.

people will argue that "now they're $130 and still sitting, MSRP was $260 that's a steal!" -- that's not the point. they're a year old model, no one wants to spend $130 for a shoe from a year ago.

Circle is small here but have anyone seen people win size 10.5 and above? I have not seen anyone yet so wondering if it's really over.

I've seen posts on kijiji for sz.12. Stating they won a raffle from champs downtown. If stock is indeed really limited, the big sizes get hit the hardest. Being a sz.13 for yeezys, sometimes I wonder why I bother.

how much are the kobe's at vaughan mills?

in my opinion, it has nothing to do with the shoes. start them at a price point that will attract attention (not $260) and they'll sell. nike got greedy with their basketball lineup and now everything sits.

people will argue that "now they're $130 and still sitting, MSRP was $260 that's a steal!" -- that's not the point. they're a year old model, no one wants to spend $130 for a shoe from a year ago.

Yeap, I remember seeing kobe 6's for cheap at svp and outlets. I should've bought an extra pair of those.

Back
Top Bottom