Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

how much are the kobe's at vaughan mills?
in my opinion, it has nothing to do with the shoes. start them at a price point that will attract attention (not $260) and they'll sell. nike got greedy with their basketball lineup and now everything sits.

people will argue that "now they're $130 and still sitting, MSRP was $260 that's a steal!" -- that's not the point. they're a year old model, no one wants to spend $130 for a shoe from a year ago.
Agreed. Personally, I've lost interest in Nikes signature ball sneakers after the Kobe 6s and the Lebron 7s. After that Nike just got lazy with their designs and started taking advantage of their consumers. I feel like the Kobe lines been looking pretty generic now, with a couple minor additions every year. On the other hand, Lebron sneakers have too much going on for my taste and are too bulky for me to play on court with. I understand that they increase the price because there mainly performance sneakers, but I'm not down to pay $300 for some ball sneakers.

It's not just you, I've noticed as well. Perhaps these were indeed more limited than the Oreos/Coppers/Greens/Reds after all.
There's less this time around.  This release is similar to the belugas in numbers from my sources and in some cases, slightly less. 

Circle is small here but have anyone seen people win size 10.5 and above? I have not seen anyone yet so wondering if it's really over.
I've seen winners for those sizes on facebook groups

Agreed. Personally, I've lost interest in Nikes signature ball sneakers after the Kobe 6s and the Lebron 7s. After that Nike just got lazy with their designs and started taking advantage of their consumers. I feel like the Kobe lines been looking pretty generic now, with a couple minor additions every year. On the other hand, Lebron sneakers have too much going on for my taste and are too bulky for me to play on court with. I understand that they increase the price because there mainly performance sneakers, but I'm not down to pay $300 for some ball sneakers.
They really should move away from the old Swatch business model of having to redesign the entire product year after year, cuz they are running out of ideas.

If the design is real good then keep it and just make minor improvements on it overtime. For example with some serious performance runner models from other companies they do not dare to have such short product cycles in order to avoid alienating their customer base because people tend to stick with what works best for them.

Nike is too much of a casual lifestyle brand these days without a well established design language.

Last edited:
Pretty amped to win an online raffle on SNS for the yeezys. Size 11.5 :pimp:

First time winning an online raffle

Pretty amped to win an online raffle on SNS for the yeezys. Size 11.5
pimp.gif

First time winning an online raffle
WOW! Congrats dude. I missed out on the SNS raffle.

Circle is small here but have anyone seen people win size 10.5 and above? I have not seen anyone yet so wondering if it's really over.

Coworker's friend said they won from Champs Yonge for a size 11, got his call yesterday night at 8pm apparently.

Haven't seen much online either. Looks like the large sizes are very limited this time around.

Just hit up Vaughan Mills this morning.

FSR Lebron 13 ASG

FSR Kobe 11 ASG

FSR KD8 ASG

FSR Jordan 10 NYC - $169.99

FSR Jordan 10 Charlotte - $169.99

FSR Jordan 1 Low OG Cyber Monday - $99

FSR Kyrie 2 Brotherhood

Quite a few Jordans in Girls sizes as well.  Looked like FSR of the NYCs and Charlottes in girls sizes, and a few others.
Wow that looks promising. What were the prices of the LBJ 13? Any discount off the shoes you mentioned or no? 

Thanks

Sorry to derail the Yeezy talk, but does anyone know if duties or brokerage fees will be applied using USPS to ship from the US? Thanks in advance.

Sorry to derail the Yeezy talk, but does anyone know if duties or brokerage fees will be applied using USPS to ship from the US? Thanks in advance.
Generally, no. USPS is the way to go, but it depends what the seller puts on the shipping invoice as far as value of the item. If you can get the seller to write down a low $ value plus have them check off the 'gift' box, you should be good. It's what I always attempt to get done when buying from US sellers.

Back
Top Bottom