Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

ah for my nike sb dunk highs. i boiught a pair of shoes used and the insole kind of used so i want to replace them

Do you have another pair of SB's you can take them from? SB's have zoom in the insole so I personally would feel weird using other insoles that aren't from a SB

Congrats! now imagine if your mom gets a call!
Thanks man haha she's bummed that I got the call and she didn't 
laugh.gif

ayeee congrats homie!, and your right ebay i'm scared buyer will claim its fake or scam me somehow
Thanks bro, appreciate it. Yeah that's always a big fear with eBay and Paypal, honestly only way to avoid the scammers really is Kijiji. No risk of chargeback when you meet in person and get the cash in hand. 

Do you have another pair of SB's you can take them from? SB's have zoom in the insole so I personally would feel weird using other insoles that aren't from a SB
unfortunately it's my only pair of SB, are zoom insoles that good with SB dunks?

Does anyone think Foamposite Tan will be a easy cop?

Got a call yesterday for this.

And houw about Nike Air Zoom Generation?

I see it is in Store of FTL, but which store acutally?

Last edited:
My homie just got a call for a 9.5. He's 3/4 on these raffles lol. Even the one he missed for the black Xs he got on snkrs xpress

Thanks man, glad I got them. Any luck on your end?
No, looks like an L for me this time. Not a big loss though since they would have gone up on the chopping block or for trade. It's good that people who want them are getting them though.

No, looks like an L for me this time. Not a big loss though since they would have gone up on the chopping block or for trade. It's good that people who want them are getting them though.
Never know, they might still call people after some people miss calls. 

Back
Top Bottom