Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

They're not leftovers, the dates correspond to each release.  This one specifically says "contact by Friday February 17".  

Lol that means, there's like 4000 entries already.  
I hope not but honestly considering the fact that no one ever saw a line there for the raffle, it's kind of hard to believe that they would have close to 5000 entries by wedneday. 

I hope not but honestly considering the fact that no one ever saw a line there for the raffle, it's kind of hard to believe that they would have close to 5000 entries by wedneday. 
I can assure you that the numbers on the tickets are not representative of the number of entries. This happens every time they have a raffle. They probably split the batch with their other stores or something.

I wouldn't be surprised considering the raffle window is 3 days so traffic is split up but every time I've entered there's always a couple of people in the store at a time to enter so I think it's pretty steady throughout the day.  Their card system is fast so people don't need to wait to enter.

I went yesterday but I got 4700s lol story gets deeper
laugh.gif
but most likely they have a batch of cards given out randomly
lol so maybe they're going backwards 
laugh.gif
 No point analyzing this. We'll know how good the odds were if enough of us hit. 

What I'm more curious about is how many people here are actually going to keep and wear and how many are trying to trade them for the white OVO 12s? 

Last edited:
I personally like the whites more. But im usually white shoes > black shoes even though whites get dirty easier.

Anyone still waiting on yeezy supply shipping? I am getting so anxious. 

I personally like the whites more. But im usually white shoes > black shoes even though whites get dirty easier.

Yeah I'm on the fence man. I definitely like the whites more but I'm gunna lose my mind when they get dirty lol. Also another issue is sourcing a legit pair from a legit seller. 

Based on the yeezy thread it looks like some more shipping confirmations have been sent out today. I know they're crazy slow with shipping though compared to other retailers. It's a drag but I'm sure you'll get it by next week latest. 

lol so maybe they're going backwards 
laugh.gif
 No point analyzing this. We'll know how good the odds were if enough of us hit. 

What I'm more curious about is how many people here are actually going to keep and wear and how many are trying to trade them for the white OVO 12s? 
I prefer the whites but I'll take the blacks.  I'm 0/3 on OVO raffles so far so I'll take anything at this point lolz

I prefer the whites but I'll take the blacks.  I'm 0/3 on OVO raffles so far so I'll take anything at this point lolz
I'm staying hopeful. I got two entries in so the way I see it is I got twice as much of a chance as most people 
laugh.gif
. But in all honesty I'm just hoping my bot hits on OVO or the SNKRS draw, I feel like that's the most likely chance at a win for me. 

I'm staying hopeful. I got two entries in so the way I see it is I got twice as much of a chance as most people 
laugh.gif
. But in all honesty I'm just hoping my bot hits on OVO or the SNKRS draw, I feel like that's the most likely chance at a win for me. 
are you really using a bot for these?  how much did that run you?

YS is horrible with shipping IMO.  When I ordered the brown 750s it took them over two weeks for me to get them in hand.  They recently cancelled a bunch of bot orders so if yours isn't cancelled by now I'm sure you'll be good.

are you really using a bot for these?  how much did that run you?
Two different bots, honestly it's not worth it for one release. I've had this setup since January and do well with it but it cost me about $600 all together and then server and proxies on top. Of course it'll be cheaper depending on how many pairs you want.

Two different bots, honestly it's not worth it for one release. I've had this setup since January and do well with it but it cost me about $600 all together and then server and proxies on top. Of course it'll be cheaper depending on how many pairs you want.
ouch, hopefully you get a pair if not that's gonna hurt

Yeah I think it was announced a few weeks back. Should be interesting to see what they have when they open. 
supposed to resemble the FTL in NYC where they have separate niche stores within the space.  It's gonna be a pretty big launch w heat apparently.

supposed to resemble the FTL in NYC where they have separate niche stores within the space.  It's gonna be a pretty big launch w heat apparently.
I hope so but I'm sure I won't get anything because of the hype that's gonna draw. 

I hope so but I'm sure I won't get anything because of the hype that's gonna draw. 
Yeah not getting my hopes up, people are going to be lined up for days.

Anyone know if Livestock Spadina still has raffle cards available for the SNS Ultra Boost? Don't want to go through the hassle if they run out in the next hour and a half.

This is the norm in the States dude, particularly because each "brand" has stuff the others don't have/carry.
Very true, not to mention that they like their specialty stores within the brand like the new flagship Footlocker in NYC.  They have a whole bunch of spots within the one umbrella but apparently its not over yet.  there's supposed to be more in the works apparently

Back
Top Bottom