Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Random question guys.. but my sneaker collection is growing a bit since the summer. Do we have any places in the city that carry these infamous clear box sneaker containers that the guys US guys always stock up on? Or atleast something similar? I've checked Dollarama. nothing that really fit shoes in a upward stance.

EDIT: Just found them - http://www.solutions-stores.ca/easy-access-shoe-box/
they're quite pricey!

Yeah the ones in the link arent the same, they look worse than the orginals I don't know why they stopped selling the original I still need another 20 lol. Anyone selling the og's hit me up!

Great, at first I wasn't concerned but now I'm going to be watching my email. Why'd you guys have to do that? 
laugh.gif

Anyone got info on the Reese Forbe dunks ? If any place dropping in Toronto?
Best bet will probably be online or maybe Adrift. They may not get them at the same time as Nike online though. Adrift normally saves their drops for weekends (not sure if intentional or due to shipping).

FYI did my runs today and Footlocker (EC), HoH (Yonge) and Nike store all confirmed that they are NOT getting the AM97 this week.  Best bet will be online through Euro retailers like Size, End and Holypop for those really gunning for a pair

FYI did my runs today and Footlocker (EC), HoH (Yonge) and Nike store all confirmed that they are NOT getting the AM97 this week.  Best bet will be online through Euro retailers like Size, End and Holypop for those really gunning for a pair
Have you ever ordered from Holypop or the others? Just shook with the duties that will come along with a purchase from Europe.

Repped for checking spots out.

Have you ever ordered from Holypop or the others? Just shook with the duties that will come along with a purchase from Europe.

Repped for checking spots out.
I haven't personally ordered online from Holypop before but i did go to the store when i was in Rome so they're legit.  I've ordered from Size in the past and never got hit w duties when i shipped to Canada but I could've gotten lucky on that one order.  If you have a US addy or PO box, it might be worth sending there cause I know some Euroshops don't charge duties when shipping to US addys

Not sure if they're PK or not. I'm referring to the monochrome pack releasing this weekend
I would go .5 down if I ever bought mesh and I could go .5-1 down on PK

I am wide feet myself and if it is pk tts is good......mesh would be TTS or up half size for wide feet.
I've never seen someone suggest going up on NMD's in general so that's a first.  They fit big

Back
Top Bottom