Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone know where to purchase leather shoe laces with gold tips in Toronto Like the ones rope lace supply and angelus sell? Looking to pimp out my BHM 1's. 

You see a lot more people wearing them when there are raffles. Think most people are just trying to flex
Yeah my friend and I were in line to pick up the OVO's basically wearing $150 outfits and we're just looking around at all these kids with their $500 shoes on and crazy hoodies and jackets. Found it pretty amusing.

On another note, seems like selling shoes on Kijiji has got even worse than when I last did it 
laugh.gif
. Some goof just offered me $400 for the OVO's, I've seen some fakes going for almost that much lol.

Yeah my friend and I were in line to pick up the OVO's basically wearing $150 outfits and we're just looking around at all these kids with their $500 shoes on and crazy hoodies and jackets. Found it pretty amusing.

On another note, seems like selling shoes on Kijiji has got even worse than when I last did it 
laugh.gif
. Some goof just offered me $400 for the OVO's, I've seen some fakes going for almost that much lol.
Yeah hahaha there was a lot of hypebeast's fronting that day acting all "superior". 

Last edited:

Yeah hahaha there was a lot of hypebeast's fronting that day acting all "superior". 
Lmao my favourite was the one guy that walked out of the store with the jordan ovo hoodie, sweatpants and hat on. My friend and I lost it at that point 
laugh.gif
. It was a fun time, made waiting in line a lot easier. 

The hilarious part is that they're trying to show up/impress a bunch of dudes... I mean its one thing if you're gay, but what do you gain from trying to impress other dudes? That's a legit insecurity issue.

The hilarious part is that they're trying to show up/impress a bunch of dudes... I mean its one thing if you're gay, but what do you gain from trying to impress other dudes? That's a legit insecurity issue.
That's exactly how I saw it which is why I found it hilarious. 

Lmao my favourite was the one guy that walked out of the store with the jordan ovo hoodie, sweatpants and hat on. My friend and I lost it at that point 
laugh.gif
. It was a fun time, made waiting in line a lot easier. 
roll.gif
 probably took pictures as soon as he left the store 

Exactly hahahaha

sounds like your typical azn supreme wearing cornballs
its all the young guns who are getting into the hype rocking the head to toe fits.

Yup, the Nike Air Max 1 Atmos are releasing in a pack with the Jordan 3s and only Tier Zero retailers are getting them. Also, I wear my Yeezys 2-3 times a week because they're easy to just slip on and run some errands with comfort.
Yea the initial reports were talking about how they were releasing in a pack but all these new Air Max day posts are hinting at them potentially releasing on their own too.  Not confirmed but they could be releasing on their own.  I know they look pretty close to the OG pairs that released unlike the Safaris from last year but for the purist, the toebox is not shaped properly apparently .

Thanks to all the hype around yeezy's & UB's, safari AM1 resell is reasonable & easy to obtain. Hopefully this will still be the case by late March.

It's kind of sad.. all these dudes trying to flex while waiting in a raffle line. They're all trying to one up each other and show off who has the most money or can obtain the most hyped pieces of shoes/clothing. Girl's are not gonna be impressed, especially with the line consisting of 95% dudes.

But regardless girl's are not impressed by what you're wearing.. may'be if you're still in highschool.

I have never been in line for a raffle long enough to see anyone stunt with their outfits (Only time I entered an instore raffle was for the PB 2016 - quick in and out) :lol: Would be hilarious to see some people dress up to wait in line though

I have never been in line for a raffle long enough to see anyone stunt with their outfits (Only time I entered an instore raffle was for the PB 2016 - quick in and out)
laugh.gif
Would be hilarious to see some people dress up to wait in line though
Saw tons of that yesterday when I walked past the line. Did not end up waiting in line though.

What other AM1's are dropping besides the OG Reds and the Atmos pack? Is the Atmos only going to be part of that pack? I just want the AM1. 

Just read that the OG Royals are womens size only?? WTF Nike. I'm still wearing my 09 QS's. I NEED them royals! 

Last edited:
In line right now. 10:33 am and the line is approaching spadina and Queen.
WOW 
laugh.gif

I guess you factor in the the fact that it's reading week and also warm outside, plus the fact that there's only one location dropping these Yeezys. That's a recipe for disaster. 

Man, I was actually planning on going by today with my brother. Hopefully the line dies down a little after the store opens, I'm not even sure if this is worth it considering how many entries there are going to be and the limited stock that the store is going to get... 

Back
Top Bottom