Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Curious, does anyone know the actual FTL policy for unclaimed pairs?

Historically I've been told they are fair game @ 3pm release day but a FTL employee once told me it depends on the release and for something like Yeezys they actually re-raffle the unclaimed pairs.

I did the same thing. I was first on the list for size 12. Haven't heard from them as yet. Potential L. 
I hope you get a call from the other stores it's still early.

On the think of it I think I might have seen how FTL STC done raffles. Basically a dude will have this tiny mechanical device where he pushes it and it picks a number. Then he announces the number and the girl checks off the corresponding entry on the list. I saw this probably sometime last year one weekday afternoon at the store, it never occurred to me at the time that it was for raffle selection.

Last edited:
I hope you get a call from the other stores it's still early.

On the think of it I think I might have seen how FTL STC done raffles. Basically a dude will have this tiny mechanical device where he pushes it and it picks a number. Then he announces the number and the girl checks off the corresponding entry on the list. I saw this probably sometime last year one weekday afternoon at the store, it never occurred to me at the time that it was for raffle selection.

Ahh, ok. That's dope info. We'll see how things pan. I also did a raffle at STC. There's time still.

Last edited:

Curious, does anyone know the actual FTL policy for unclaimed pairs?

Historically I've been told they are fair game @ 3pm release day but a FTL employee once told me it depends on the release and for something like Yeezys they actually re-raffle the unclaimed pairs.
With the Space Jams the unclaimed pairs went to the people lining up at 3pm outside FTL, and FCFS at Champs starting at 8pm (how I got mine at Champs STC).

Last edited:
So if Footaction is opening on the 7th that means less people lining up for the RC UBs. As plain as they are I'd quite like a pair.

My boy just told me there was caution tape in front of the gate at LS....Kaws raffle might be done lol

This sucks, hopefully not a lot of damage was done. Talk about a hectic few weeks over at LS.

crazy to think that with all this technology and stuff ppl are still willing to try to jack a store for a quick come up.  I mean like come on, you don't think ppl are going to notice you on Queen St with boxes of kicks or that the cameras are going to catch your face?  Not to mention the unique pricing tag on these boxes when ppl try to flip them down the road?  They're just shoes and even if you make a good penny for selling a pair or two is it worth going to jail for?

It was just a fire that happened overnight I'm told, but anyone trying to rob that store is an idiot. That prime location with so many cameras around at pretty much every building....easy to catch someone by tracing their movements after the fact.

I hit up

FTL 
YD, STC, Sherway, Bramalea, Square 1 

YD Champs, Exclu (Bramalea), Livestock Ronce 

For some reason, I don't do well on Jordan 1's. 

Good gracious you put it work. Hopefully it works out.

why didnt exclucity get the kaws?

I would've been shocked if they got. When it comes to special releases LS, Capsule and Haven get first priority in Toronto. While in MTL, Exclucity is one of the stores that gets top priority.

That's it, you ride the TTC during rush hour in broad daylight when the TTC is rammed and packed - plenty of witnesses. Of course you'll feel safe.

I grew up in the upper beaches area (Coxwell and Gerrard) for 16 years and then moved up to Markham... I've been taking the TTC since time and like many have already mentioned...there are times/certain places where you don't want to be caught alone.

From my experience, people have been stalked on the subway and bus at off times and then mugged when they leave the station/get off the bus/streetcar so I don't blame the kid for feeling the way he does. You are ignorant for thinking you're "safe"...

Anything can happen anywhere, especially if you're young and appear easy to get got. I got stabbed and robbed during an incident after my last year in HS. I thought it would never happen to me but a group of 20 guys were after my jersey and shoes. The signs were there something was going down but I was young and didn't pay attention. After that incident I was super paranoid and it took a few years for it to go away. I learned my lesson and moved smarter. What's even more crazy is the same group of guys tried to get me again (revenge they said to a friend of mine) during a basketball tournament. That same friend of mine (who was playing in the tournament) gave me the heads up and made sure I left with him as he parents were driving him home.

I don't know what would've happened if he didn't get the heads up and I decided to take transit home. Going on the subject a little further, you're seeing so many blatant things happening in places like YD Square. Can't take things for granted, anyone can get touched. Look at last year that dude that got robbed in Soho after a Yeezy release I think? as he was entering his car dudes took his shoes and ran. Then moments later gunshots went off.

Also a lot of robberies don't get reported so just because you don't hear about it happening doesn't mean it goes down regularly. In many cases kids just take that L, especially on stuff like shoes.

For example, I just recently purchased a bunch of older shoes from kijiji to practice some customs/restorations on - which I will be donating after.

This is so dope. I have so many shoes I've wanted to donated the last few years, but I want to make sure they get into the right hands. I don't trust a lot of these organizations.

I highly doubt Toronto YouTuber's get plugged Yeezy's when in the States the more popular YouTuber's are seen buying their pairs.  Adidas Canada sends them GR's and the odd Ultra Boosts every now and then.

This is false. Some YouTubers do get seeded in the states. Locally, I'm not 100% sure but it probably will start soon since the whole YouTube sneaker thing really didn't become something until the past 2 years.

This. Stores/corporate don't need to send out Yeezy's. If they did, we wouldn't see you posting about going and entering raffles lol.

This is so false too. Adidas Canada does seed Yeezys. I know Jay Strut personally and he gets sent Yeezys from adidas regularly, a few local photographers are also taken care of by adidas, and there's a trio of menswear guys that have received various YZYs from adidas. Daniel Ocean, Dustin Carrington, and I forgot the asian dude's name, I think Alex Keaton. A friend of mine that's a manager and does events also gets taken care of by ADC.

In most cases the guys who get seeded are again, guys with large followings on IG. That's all these companies look for. Meanwhile there's a whole lot of creatives in the city who genuinely love sneakers and doing great things that get ignored. There's also another factor but I'm not going to open that can of worms. :lol:

Last edited:
By the way things are going, looks like I took an L on the Royals. Entered at Bramalea, Exclu, Yorkdale, Sherway and Square One x2. Wasted time and gas for nothing. Gotta stop having hope on these raffles.

By the way things are going, looks like I took an L on the Royals. Entered at Bramalea, Exclu, Yorkdale, Sherway and Square One x2. Wasted time and gas for nothing. Gotta stop having hope on these raffles.

I pretty much stopped entering anywhere that's not a few minutes from me. I just put in my entries at bramalea and hope for the best. The stock that FTL gets is pretty low for Jordan's, especially since they're holding stock back for the FTA opening. Hope you get a call tomorrow for all that effort you put in man. I've only done that twice and decided I never would again lol.

This is so dope. I have so many shoes I've wanted to donated the last few years, but I want to make sure they get into the right hands. I don't trust a lot of these organizations.

I feel the same way. I just take a buncha old stuff (clothes, shoes) and give it to the homeless. I always go down by Moss and catch em outside the shelters. Puts a smile on those guys faces. They love socks for the winter lol. Use to get a buncha free subway and timmys gift cards id give them out too. Mans can get a warm soup sandwich and a coffee when its brick out

I pretty much stopped entering anywhere that's not a few minutes from me. I just put in my entries at bramalea and hope for the best. The stock that FTL gets is pretty low for Jordan's, especially since they're holding stock back for the FTA opening. Hope you get a call tomorrow for all that effort you put in man. I've only done that twice and decided I never would again lol.

I don't understand why everyone says they are holding stock for footaction opening. They only got 1 store and it's just like a regular HoH, how many pairs can they reserve for the grand opening?

Back
Top Bottom