Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Ya and the clothing. I usually just pull up with garbage bags full of stuff and just approach em and tell em im giving away stuff and what sizes they wear. Half the people dont even care if its too big they just aopreciate the gesture. Its crazy cuz whenever im down those ways and not giving out stuff a few of them recognize me (i rock a big beard lol) and hail me.

IMO they are the best folks to donate to. They need it the most abd genuinely appreciate it.

Every winter I put together some backpacks and gym bags I'm not using with a bunch of necessities: Socks, Deodorant, toothbrush/paste, re-useable water bottles, pens and paper (writing down thoughts and ideas is therapeutic for everyone).

Good on you for choosing to give, in this current culture of re-selling.

Last edited:
Every winter I put together some backpacks and gym bags I'm not using with a bunch of necessities: Socks, Deodorant, toothbrush/paste, re-useable water bottles, pens and paper (writing down thoughts and ideas is therapeutic for everyone).

Good on you for choosing to give, in this current culture of re-selling.

1+ outta reps

Thats Whats up! :pimp: :pimp:

Never thought about the pens and paper, thats a great idea. Ya man i mean if theres items i dont wear or dont fit anymore but in good condition id rather give to someone who really needs it and would make use of it instead of it just taking space in the closet or storage. I was never homeless but i remember growing up and the fam struggling and now im in a better position so why not give back? Feels good to do something to help another person, and the way a lot of the public treats/looks at those folks on the street bothers me so i can imagine how it must be for them. A lot of them appreciate being treated like a human being and not looked at as simply "bums".

Please PM me what nick/handle you will be using to join the Discord group.

I need it as I will be approving members and to avoid lurkers who get hold of the link

Thanks

Last edited:

The ad revenue they got alone plus the twitter follows was worth it.

Side note, instead of selling on stockx and getting less than retail, I'm selling my NMD KITH CS2 Sandstone size 9 for retail if anyone is interested. $340.
Jeez, retail was $300 on NMDs?!

Just got a call from Footlocker.........Kids

Was so happy when i saw call display. 
laugh.gif
Congrats!

Jeez, retail was $300 on NMDs?!
I thought these were like $270 + tax....

Ya and the clothing. I usually just pull up with garbage bags full of stuff and just approach em and tell em im giving away stuff and what sizes they wear. Half the people dont even care if its too big they just aopreciate the gesture. Its crazy cuz whenever im down those ways and not giving out stuff a few of them recognize me (i rock a big beard lol) and hail me.

IMO they are the best folks to donate to. They need it the most abd genuinely appreciate it.

Respect man, got me inspired to do the same

All Toronto Huskies merchandise is 40% off at Real Sports. I'm not sure if that includes jerseys. Some CNY merchandise was 75% off.

Also, a bit of an update since I just saw a post on the Sneakers subreddit. Someone in Toronto has received their $1 Zebras from Frenzy and the Zebras were from StockX (with a receipt from StockX and everything). This means Frenzy bought a FSR of Zebras from StockX...paying resale 
sick.gif
 Holy crap.
Pretty sure they cut a deal with StockX as a cross promotion, guaranteed.

Same thing with March Madness. You think they just selling 64 pair of shoes at retail? 

respect to all the guys donating to the needy.  Just throwing it out there but next time you guys plan on giving out stuff shoot a msg on here and maybe more members have things to donate too.  given we're all probably different sizes would be nice to get a bunch of sizes to donate assuming ppl have things they want to give away

respect to all the guys donating to the needy.  Just throwing it out there but next time you guys plan on giving out stuff shoot a msg on here and maybe more members have things to donate too.  given we're all probably different sizes would be nice to get a bunch of sizes to donate assuming ppl have things they want to give away
NT Toronto clothing and shoe drive? Maybe even partner with a local store.

Last edited:
Anyone here selling a pair of black OVO 12s or banned 1s in a size 10? Looking for close to retail or have some things to trade. Banned 1s are like my shoe unicorn, just can't seem to get them no matter what I try lol

Anyone here selling a pair of black OVO 12s or banned 1s in a size 10? Looking for close to retail or have some things to trade. Banned 1s are like my shoe unicorn, just can't seem to get them no matter what I try lol
i sold my black ovo 12s for 550 a week ago.  highly unlikely you'll find it close to retail.

Can your boy tell us how many pairs they got in-store and the later online allocation?
I think that's a stretch since his friend only works 'near' Haven, unless he asks the staff and they would be so nice to tell haha

Can your boy tell us how many pairs they got in-store and the later online allocation?
I'll ask him but you can probably get a faster answer if you call them....eitherway I highly doubt theyl disclose the actual figure to us randoms.

Back
Top Bottom