Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I actually agree with a lot of what you're saying. But I really wanted these shoes, couldn't line up anywhere or cop online as I got called into a super early meeting. So when I got to Haven this was the only really option for me to get them at retail. If you're saying you would have left them there on the counter fair play to you.

Last edited:

I actually agree with a lot of what you're saying. But I really wanted these shoes, couldn't line up anywhere or cop online as I got called into a super early meeting. So when I got to Haven this was the only really option for me to get them at retail.
Naw @corbs. I wasn't tryin to personally go at you or anything like that. I was just stating my opinion on the state of this camping/re selling which is a relatively new thing. Like I said, even like 6-7 years ago, people were not lining up to this degree or paying huge sums over retail to acquire certain kicks. It's just the way the hobby has grown and people out here trading sneakers like they're stocks.

The same way I said I haven't paid re sell for a sneaker, I wouldn't camp out either but thats just me. If I can't check out online or walk into a store easily and buy it, it ain't for me.

Last edited:

Naw @corbs. I wasn't tryin to personally go at you or anything like that. I was just stating my opinion on the state of this camping/re selling which is a relatively new thing. Like I said, even like 6-7 years ago, people were not lining up to this degree or paying huge sums over retail to acquire certain kicks. It's just the way the hobby has grown and people out here trading sneakers like they're stocks.

The same way I said I haven't paid re sell for a sneaker, I wouldn't camp out either but thats just me. If I can't check out online or walk into a store easily and buy it, it ain't for me.
Cool. I get it mate, such a hassle to get any even slightly limited sneaks.

Best believe if I wasted a few hours or more lining up for an item and my size is sold-out I'm going to get another size.

Don't know why people can wait in line for over 12+ hours and try to sell it for $100+profit smh, the sneaker game is ruined by these resellers!!

lmao thats pathetic. 12 hours for 100 dollars. I can just picture them sitting at home thinking about how smart they are 
laugh.gif
 #hustler

Edit: If you lined up because you genuinely wanted the shoes, that's fine. Just the fact that someone couldn't find a better opportunity than $100 for 12 hours makes me laugh. 

Last edited:
lmao thats pathetic. 12 hours for 100 dollars. I can just picture them sitting at home thinking about how smart they are :lol:  #hustler

Edit: If you lined up because you genuinely wanted the shoes, that's fine. Just the fact that someone couldn't find a better opportunity than $100 for 12 hours makes me laugh. 

Cosign to all of this :lol:

And I receive this email just now... Way to remind me of the L I took 4 hours ago livestock [emoji]128528[/emoji]

I guess it's easier to sit in a lawn chair for 12 hours str8 and play video games on your phone @ 14 years old (which IIRC half of my friends were doing anyways) than push shopping carts or stock shelves and show-up to work on time ... tax free too so they get to stay off the grid and stick it to the man ;-)

Just a small recap of the new Footaction from this morning. Very friendly staff there and glad to see an extra place that we can buy shoes from.

Shoot, I wanted to cop the RC ultraboosts and didn't know Adidas had them in store. What time did you get there?

Shoot, I wanted to cop the RC ultraboosts and didn't know Adidas had them in store. What time did you get there?
I got into the line around 9:40-45, there was about 20 people in line at that time and only 5 more people joined after me when I went in. Then the line grew when I got out but it wasn't bad, I think a lot of people didn't know they had it as well.  

That line....is haunting me.

PS. I was there to try for the royals, and came home with no royals because they're selling it tomorrow instead
sick.gif

Yeah I posted about the short line at adidas Y&D this morning at 8:30 as i cruised past to go to my meeting.
frown.gif

Just a small recap of the new Footaction from this morning. Very friendly staff there and glad to see an extra place that we can buy shoes from.

Damn, i woulda picked them up too if i knew :frown: dope vid none the less brother

Anyone know how's the line up for FA? Just wanna see what time I should head over

im guessing around 50+ people? the line is pretty spread atm but i reccommend coming in when the mall starts opening around 5.

i havent seen any more people come to line up, guessing security isnt letting people in till 5 like yesterday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom