Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Wow first cop off frenzy app. Got the Haven UBs. Weird how when checking out is says $100+ for shipping. But the order confirmation charged $14 thank god.

I was about 170th in line and I arrived around 6:40. There was a size 8 and 10.5 when it was my turn to pick and a couple odd sizes I'm guessing(I didn't ask). I'm normally a size 9 in sneakers but I tried on the size 8 in store wearing no show socks and they just fit with my toe almost touching the end of the shoe. It's leather so I'm pretty sure it'll stretch, didn't want to waste my time and no end up with a pair. I'm pretty sure I could've copped the 10.5 aswell but I didn't want to be greedy.

You're a good person

Is it fair if I trade my Reigning Champ Ultraboosts for Black Toe 1s or am i getting the short end of the stick?

Is it fair if I trade my Reigning Champ Ultraboosts for Black Toe 1s or am i getting the short end of the stick?

It's fair...BTs go for around 300-350 depending on size

RC can be had as low as 370 now but that's just because they're new.

At the end of the day, as long as both parties are happy, it's a fair trade

Last edited:
It's fair...BTs go for around 300-350 depending on size

RC can be had as low as 370 now but that's just because they're new.

At the end of the day, as long as both parties are happy, it's a fair trade

cheapest I have seen RC is $400. anyone with a sz11 RC and is behind in their credit cards PM me.

nike tends to re-release exact same shoe every few years and with each iteration comes a slight price drop for that colorway. bred 1's or royal 1's before the onslaught of recent retros were easily $650-700 shoes. UB's on the other hand, we might see more colorways coming but to see the exact same grey RC UB being released again is less likely.

so it depends on what you are trynna achieve for either collection purposes, future trades or straight wearing

It's pretty fair.  Personally, I'd keep the RC's because black toes will likely be retro'd again and again.

I was about 170th in line and I arrived around 6:40. There was a size 8 and 10.5 when it was my turn to pick and a couple odd sizes I'm guessing(I didn't ask). I'm normally a size 9 in sneakers but I tried on the size 8 in store wearing no show socks and they just fit with my toe almost touching the end of the shoe. It's leather so I'm pretty sure it'll stretch, didn't want to waste my time and no end up with a pair. I'm pretty sure I could've copped the 10.5 aswell but I didn't want to be greedy.
Wanna swap that 8 for my 8.5? The 8.5s are a little big on me so you might be able to actually wear these with socks haha, let me know!

I decided to line up for the Livestock Roncy drop of the Haven x UB at 9am... and boy was it wild.

About seven Ghost chairs were empty and filled up sometime allegedly around 7am, but another 20 stood in around those seven chairs.

One guy took pics of the line up at 7AM. He showed me the line up but was not willing to let the shop keepers know unless others joined him.

Shortly after 9:30am, when I arrived, about 6-8 people came in front of me. I went to the guy and told him that we should tell the shop keepers.

I saw all of his pics and also witnessing the additional 6-8 people in front of me, decided to take action. Me and four other people complained to a female LS employee who was just about to start her shift. She said that LS Spadina has the same issue right now and that she couldn't do anything about it.

About 15 minutes later, I witnessed an oral altercation when a female confronted a male for budding, the male threatened to "beat her up."

I went straight to the front and squeezed my way into the store to complain. The two LS employees simply said "what size do you want?" I told them that there were at least 5 people ahead of me. They told me to come in... and those 4 to 5 people (let's call them my "Line Up Friends") that complained with me earlier followed me in too.

They gave me an opportunity to purchase a size 8.5 because everything was sold out... one of my "Line Up Friends" actually said he was purchasing the 8.5 for his bestfriend. I ended up giving that pair to him and bought a remaining size...

What disappointed me was that two of the Store Employees including the female employee were connected with the group of 20 resellers.

All in all, we just witnessed LS Roncy "back door-ing" the pairs in front to these guys...

Ladies and gentlemen, your F Boys...

The following is your shop keepers that were facilitating it.

All in all, to keep me quiet they let me and my "Line up Friends" purchase cause we voiced our concerns... but this was something else.

Last edited:
I decided to line up for the Livestock Roncy drop of the Haven x UB at 9am... and boy was it wild.

About seven Ghost chairs were empty and filled up sometime allegedly around 7am, but another 20 stood in around those seven chairs.

One guy took pics of the line up at 7AM. He showed me the line up but was not willing to let the shop keepers know unless others joined him.

Shortly after 9:30am, when I arrived, about 6-8 people came in front of me. I went to the guy and told him that we should tell the shop keepers.

I saw all of his pics and also witnessing the additional 6-8 people in front of me, decided to take action. Me and four other people complained to a female LS employee who was just about to start her shift. She said that LS Spadina has the same issue right now and that she couldn't do anything about it.

About 15 minutes later, I witnessed an oral altercation when a female confronted a male for budding, the male threatened to "beat her up."

I went straight to the front and squeezed my way into the store to complain. The two LS employees simply said "what size do you want?" I told them that there were at least 5 people ahead of me. They told me to come in... and those 4 to 5 people (let's call them my "line up friends") that complained with me earlier followed me in too.

They gave me an opportunity to purchase a size 8.5 because everything was sold out... one of my Line Up Friends actually said he was purchasing the 8.5 for his best friend even though he looked like a size 10 or 11.

I ended up giving that pair to him and bought a remaining size...

What disappointed me was that two of the Store Employees including the female employee were connected with the group of 20 resellers.

All in all, we just witnessed LS Roncy "back door-ing" the pairs in front to these guys...

Ladies and gentlemen, your F Boys...

The following is your shop keepers that were facilitating it.

All in all, to keep me quiet they let me and my "Line up Friends" purchase cause we voiced our concerns... but this was something else.

Not surprised at all about all that. It's pretty common knowledge that all those workers are shady pricks. I can probably guarantee you that the reason that captcha on the Livestock website wasn't working yesterday is that it was a back door hack where only the re sellers they wanted to buy the pairs could override it. I just don't believe that not one person got through with the RC ultra boosts yesterday but yet all of a sudden it froze and there was a "Inventory Stock Issue" with the item. Set of snake fukcers.

F*** LS I always knew these guys do that shady **** as much as some people here "vouch" for them. Glad Im not into this wave of hypebeasty shoes these days

F*** LS I always knew these guys do that shady **** as much as some people here "vouch" for them. Glad Im not into this wave of hypebeasty shoes these days

Ya I don't give a F. I'm boycotting Livestock and will never purchase anything from them again. I haven't anyways since like Goodfoot days lmao.

Funny enough a friend of mine actually got through on livestock yesterday for a 12, maybe only certain sizes were captcha locked.

You should email adidas and show them what happened at livestock this morningg, ridiculous to treat customers this way and it ultimately reflects badly on adidas for limiting it to these "consortium" stores.

I'm taking a hiatus from collecting sneakers. But reading what happened at Haven and Livestock regarding the UB drop makes me cringe at how toxic sneaker culture has become.

My friend went to LS Roncesvalles but got there late. Told me the same exact situation where he saw a whole tonne of resellers, basically one person grabbing 10 boxes in hand. This is fcked up.

Last edited:
A lot of these store employees are friends with the popular Toronto resellers that's why I never even bother lining up for these limited releases anymore. After I got proof of back dooring at adidas originals flagship store during Yeezy releases I've lost hope in the sneaker game. I'm talking bout multiple pairs held down for  friends of the employees which are resellers that grab 1-3 pairs each. And this is from a location that's from head office.

Last edited:
A lot of these store employees are friends with the popular Toronto resellers that's why I never even bother lining up for these limited releases anymore. After I got proof of back dooring at adidas originals flagship store during Yeezy releases I've lost hope in the sneaker game. I'm talking bout multiple pairs held down for  friends of the employees which are resellers that grab 1-3 pairs each. And this is from a location that's from head office.

It's the only way to explain it. There's no way that one person would be able to have 5-10 pairs of the same super rare release sneakers for sale on kijiji if it wasn't for a way to manipulate the system (through back dooring and friends). It would literally be impossible to camp out and get that many pairs or even online.

:lol: @ alp. Hes gonna come north of the border and buy all the yeezys and dip back to NY

lol I'm everywhere. And if yeezys are sweet like that up there you bet I'm coming through :lol:

Back
Top Bottom