Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was at the Leafs game last night as well. Good when these local celebs come back and are out and about in the city. Where's the signs from the Raptors games with the people who were calling out Drake for not being at a home game since like last season LOL.

Bunch of clowns though. Buddy has been touring the world and making bread. There's only so much time he's in Toronto with such a hectic schedule.

RIGHT!?!?!?!? Yeezy could sell doo doo in a plastic bag and these **New Slaves** would line up for a raffle to cop
LOL. Never understood what the big following over anything that idiot does. Some of his music was decent. His "fashion" line and shoes are laughable. Must be a millennial thing.

LOL. Never understood what the big following over anything that idiot does. Some of his music was decent. His "fashion" line and shoes are laughable. Must be a millennial thing.
I made a negative comment about Yeezys in another thread and a kid who joined NT like a month ago insisted on trying to get into WWIII with me with verbal abuse lmao. He came in and made a comment basically stating that anyone who has not bought a Yeezy since so much CWs released "doesn't know what their doing or is foolish basically". All I said to him was that I never have bought a Yeezy and never will, and just because there's a cult following from SOME people doesn't mean everyone cares. That triggered him to take the low road of dropping the gay bashing, loser comments etc lmao. Just kept it moving and reminded him that he's the one lining up as a grown man for another man's shoes that mostly teenagers want...

Last edited:

This is at Eaton FTL. It looped under the escalator and towards Abercrombie I believe. There is also a S shape loop in front of the subway station so it's very long

Last edited:
Employee at Footlocker said he wanted to smack JB because he had no manners. Not surprised haha

A bunch of people cut the line when all the madness happened.

FTL EC line was 1hr and 15 minute wait.
Champs EC was 20 minutes.
Foot Action was 30 minutes.

Not going to bother with Champs on Yonge.

Now off to Yorkdale....

I made a negative comment about Yeezys in another thread and a kid who joined NT like a month ago insisted on trying to get into WWIII with me with verbal abuse lmao. He came in and made a comment basically stating that anyone who has not bought a Yeezy since so much CWs released "doesn't know what their doing or is foolish basically". All I said to him was that I never have bought a Yeezy and never will, and just because there's a cult following from SOME people doesn't mean everyone cares. That triggered him to take the low road of dropping the gay bashing, loser comments etc lmao. Just kept it moving and reminded him that he's the one lining up as a grown man for another man's shoes that mostly teenagers want...
No point in arguing with sheep man..dude has the mentality of an 8 year old if he's gonna start with the gay comments. Like you, I've never owned or will own anything yeezy related.

All this for a ALL WHITE shoe that looks worse than a regular AF1

I guess I'm just too old for this now lol

Say man im offended u put yeezys in the same category as AF1. Thats fighting words

Last edited:
How does he walk around without getting mobbed, can his bodyguard really manage a whole sea of fans

Employee at Footlocker said he wanted to smack JB because he had no manners. Not surprised haha

A bunch of people cut the line when all the madness happened.

FTL EC line was 1hr and 15 minute wait.
Champs EC was 20 minutes.
Foot Action was 30 minutes.

Not going to bother with Champs on Yonge.

Now off to Yorkdale....
Jesus... thats dedication!

If I had the day off, I'd do EC and thats it. 

On a serious note.. I know the majority in line are Uni/College kids.. but the ones working. Did everyone take the day off?

I couldn't see myself using a personal day or whatever just to trek downtown to sign up for a raffle.

How does he walk around without getting mobbed, can his bodyguard really manage a whole sea of fans

He's using the back entrances like all the celebrities do. He's with his siblings I believe. But Yeah, who cares haha

On a serious note.. I know the majority in line are Uni/College kids.. but the ones working. Did everyone take the day off?
I couldn't see myself using a personal day or whatever just to trek downtown to sign up for a raffle.

Grew up down here so it's nice to see the city once in a while. All I see is Asian super markets and big box plazas in Markham now so it's sort of a family day down here. My wife is a trooper! Haha

Plus I'm doing a sneaker trade with a guy down here from 2 weeks back. SNS x SS ubs + $100 for Royal 1s.

Grew up down here so it's nice to see the city once in a while. All I see is Asian super markets and big box plazas in Markham now so it's sort of a family day down here. My wife is a trooper! Haha

Plus I'm doing a sneaker trade with a guy down here from 2 weeks back. SNS x SS ubs + $100 for Royal 1s.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 You're adding $100 on top of SNS X SS Ultraboost for Royal 1s???

Personally, Royal's are a must have but I can do without the SNSxSS UB. But right now, those UB are definitely worth more than Royal 1's, if anything they should be an equal trade or the other way around (Royal 1 + $100 for SNS x SS UB). If you're the one receiving the SNS x SS UB then good for you 
glasses.gif

Who is getting what? Whoever is getting the SNS + cash is winning by a lot

I got $100 + Royal 1s and he got my sns ubs. I figured it was a fair trade. I already have the reigning champ 1.0 ubs so keeping the sns ubs would be a bit too excessive in my opinion.

As of 3:15PM

Footlocker YD - No line/wait
Champs YD - 25 minutes
:nerd: :nerd:  You're adding $100 on top of SNS X SS Ultraboost for Royal 1s???
Personally, Royal's are a must have but I can do without the SNSxSS UB. But right now, those UB are definitely worth more than Royal 1's, if anything they should be an equal trade or the other way around (Royal 1 + $100 for SNS x SS UB). If you're the one receiving the SNS x SS UB then good for you 8)

Who is getting what? Whoever is getting the SNS + cash is winning by a lot

I got $100 + Royal 1s and he got my sns ubs. I figured it was a fair trade. I already have the reigning champ 1.0 ubs so keeping the sns ubs would be a bit too excessive in my opinion.

As of 3:15PM

Footlocker YD - No line/wait
Champs YD - 25 minutes

I'm wondering if I should just go to Yd instead of bothering with the EC raffles... I think the downtown lines are still insanely long :frown:

Any update for YD FL and Champs line now? Plan to leave now if it is doable, since I have to leave without manager's notice lol

Back
Top Bottom