Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I'm wondering if I should just go to Yd instead of bothering with the EC raffles... I think the downtown lines are still insanely long :frown:
Hey man, the guy at FTL EC was saying that it's a hard cut at 6pm.  FA isn't horrible (looks to be about 45mins based on where the line is right now versus this morning) but FTL EC looks crazy, that line is long.  Champs is ok but seems to be moving decent.  If you plan on hitting all three i would think it's gonna be about 2 hrs for all three if not a bit more

Sup w/ the negativity in here? 
mean.gif

It's cool guys. Don't let that derail the thread. This guy had a personal vendetta against me because I called him out in another thread and he found the need to stalk my posts and continue to slander me. Was contacted by NT Admin and was warned so it's squashed and it's senseless to go "toe to toe" with a person like that...

Anyway, I've yet to hit on any Yeezy. I've done it once or twice but I really can't be bothered with the lining up just for a raffle. I also feel when going for size 12 there's simply just not enough to go around to warrant going all around the city just for a miniscule chance. Until the day comes that I hit online I'll be yeezyless and I'm more than fine with that

Signed up a few spots

Arrived at SQ1 before they opened and there was a line already. They opened early and got out before it was 10.

Bramalea Mall Footlocker wasn't too bad but it was probably the longest wait; only one person was taking sizes and he was writing down your info. Penmanship was garbage.Exclucity was in and out. No one there.

Yorkdale wasn't bad either. Champs' line wrapped around to the corner but there were 2 girls taking your info. People behind let their friends cut the line. Footlocker had a line but it was short. There were 2 girls as well and had multiple sheets going.

I was thinking of going back to bramalea to sign up again but decided to hit square one one more time. No line up. Same girls but I hope they didn't recognize me. I hope to hit one but it's probably asking for too much.

Good luck to everyone who missioned it.

No wait at Square One FTL when I got there around 1:30.

On another note, if anyones interested in Pure Boosts with Black Boost or the ones with Silver Boost, Simons has them in a decent amount of sizes.

I made a negative comment about Yeezys in another thread and a kid who joined NT like a month ago insisted on trying to get into WWIII with me with verbal abuse lmao. He came in and made a comment basically stating that anyone who has not bought a Yeezy since so much CWs released "doesn't know what their doing or is foolish basically". All I said to him was that I never have bought a Yeezy and never will, and just because there's a cult following from SOME people doesn't mean everyone cares. That triggered him to take the low road of dropping the gay bashing, loser comments etc lmao. Just kept it moving and reminded him that he's the one lining up as a grown man for another man's shoes that mostly teenagers want...
I got banned off tsg because I made fun of Kanye and his followers...they got very abusive and wanted to fight. I hope that scum bag expires already.

The line ups are getting longer and longer with every release SMH. In the past i used to sign up 3-4 stores but today only signed up at Footaction since they have the most stock. Exclucity, livestock,  TNT are easy though, just go in and sign up and you're done.

The line ups are getting longer and longer with every release SMH. In the past i used to sign up 3-4 stores but today only signed up at Footaction since they have the most stock. Exclucity, livestock,  TNT are easy though, just go in and sign up and you're done.
How do you know FA got the most stock?

friends and they have have the stock from HOH Yonge combined with their own
Wow, didn't know that. I thought that they were shipped the stock that was suppose to be given to HOH Yonge.

Btw, do you know why they decided not to give HOH Yonge any stock? They usually receive anticipated releases.

Wow, didn't know that. I thought that they were shipped the stock that was suppose to be given to HOH Yonge.

Btw, do you know why they decided not to give HOH Yonge any stock? They usually receive anticipated releases.
Just to clear the air FA didn't get the stock from HOH......HOH's stock went to HOH Bramlea. 

FL is trying to build their locations - and to my understanding FA has the most stock because they have an adidas section. 

The stock allocation is driven by adidas and not FL.

For those that are going to multiple locations across the city either by car or public transit I really hope y'all get these all white ROSHEs (no disrespect to ROSHE fans) or plan on making a nice chunk of change reselling (not condoning).

As I've said in a previous post..I'm stocking up on air Monarchs and praying someone famous wears them

For those that are going to multiple locations across the city either by car or public transit I really hope y'all get these all white ROSHEs (no disrespect to ROSHE fans) or plan on making a nice chunk of change reselling (not condoning).

As I've said in a previous post..I'm stocking up on air Monarchs and praying someone famous wears them

I was at Yorkdale today and but didn't even know it was yeezy raffle signup since I don't follow shoes much these days. First time seeing so many pairs of yeezys in person. Prob saw 10+ pairs and then everyone else was wearing boost or nmds basically. Pretty crazy to see how the sneaker scene has blown up here. I've never witnessed it in person until today

Wrong approach. You gotta pick some ugly Adidas shoe that sits, and then pray that Kanye wears them lol.

I`m a fan of Kanye but I`m not going to defend him every time someone badmouths him but there is a lot unwarranted hate towards him. I`m not the biggest fan of Jordan as a person but I don't feel the need to broadcast my opinion especially without any reasoning + I feel like thats a waste of my time to hate on someone else. 

That being said, its just sneakers, not worth getting riled up for tbh. 

Back
Top Bottom