Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Gotcha thanks g. it's crazy how much the cost jumps for a damn tracking number
mean.gif
Chit Chats Express, or Stallion Express. Print USPS label within eBay and then hand it off to one of the two companies for a small fee - they'll drive your package over to the US, or you can use one of their international flat rate options.

Gotcha thanks g. it's crazy how much the cost jumps for a damn tracking number :smh:

Chit Chats Express, or Stallion Express. Print USPS label within eBay and then hand it off to one of the two companies for a small fee - they'll drive your package over to the US, or you can use one of their international flat rate options.

is it that much cheaper shipping to the UK from the US than from canada? Thanks for the info

I always use Chit Chat as well. I believe its cheaper to ship through them to Canada than it is through Canada Post as well lol.

Thanks for the recent outlet reports for everyone that posted. Good info. Now I know which ones to hit up lol

My housemate went to the ES yesteday. Grabbed me the Why Not's. These are some of the photos she sent me. She asked about tech fleece/knit and they said nothing in stock.

My housemate went to the ES yesteday. Grabbed me the Why Not's. These are some of the photos she sent me. She asked about tech fleece/knit and they said nothing in stock.
how are the why nots in person?  they looked pretty nice in the stock photos but since i haven't seen them in person it's hard to tell if its just photoshop.  Kinda like the Metallic Reds, they look better in pictures than in person imo.  the metallic portions are pretty matted from the pair i saw at FTL Fairview last night

how are the why nots in person?  they looked pretty nice in the stock photos but since i haven't seen them in person it's hard to tell if its just photoshop.  Kinda like the Metallic Reds, they look better in pictures than in person imo.  the metallic portions are pretty matted from the pair i saw at FTL Fairview last night
I like them, think they're pretty cool. Tbh I'm not a big Jordan guy and have no idea how i'll wear these etc. Just thought they were pretty sick and 168 was a good price.

I like them, think they're pretty cool. Tbh I'm not a big Jordan guy and have no idea how i'll wear these etc. Just thought they were pretty sick and 168 was a good price.
yea the price is right and i love the midsole on these PEs

https://www.sportchek.ca/categories...tra-boost-womens-running-shoes-331842234.html

These solar yellow women V1 ultra boosts are $168 on sportchek, those who fit size 9 mens and smaller should be able to find sizes. Great price for a pair of ultraboost.
Repped but why the hell did it have to be "Solar Yellow". Those are absolutely hideous...
mean.gif
sick.gif
If it were the OG purple heel cup or the Solar Red, I would be all over those but I can't eff with that highlighter yellow...

Repped but why the hell did it have to be "Solar Yellow". Those are absolutely hideous...
mean.gif
sick.gif
If it were the OG purple heel cup or the Solar Red, I would be all over those but I can't eff with that highlighter yellow...
I wish it were the OG purple heel cup for this price lol.

it's true, the bright yellow isn't for everyone. But I remember people were all over the volt flyknit lunar ones when those first came out a few years ago. So I'm sure someone would like these. I haven't seen these in person so can't really judge

mean.gif
sick.gif

I wish it were the OG purple heel cup for this price lol.

it's true, the bright yellow isn't for everyone. But I remember people were all over the volt flyknit lunar ones when those first came out a few years ago. So I'm sure someone would like these. I haven't seen these in person so can't really judge
yea neon/volt isn't for everyone but i guess i'm one of those guys who love them.  only issue with the female pair though is that the colour is more muted so it's like a pale highlighter and not the bright volt on the male pairs.

yea neon/volt isn't for everyone but i guess i'm one of those guys who love them.  only issue with the female pair though is that the colour is more muted so it's like a pale highlighter and not the bright volt on the male pairs.
Ya I saw that as well, that the colour was listed as "frozen yellow" rather than solar yellow. If you notice as well, the women's pairs don't have the black weave within the upper as well. Its almost uniformly yellow throughout. I bought volt racers as well but that was years back and now I'm not really a fan of it anymore.

I remember when the OG Purple heel was on sale all over the city for the same price of $170. They sat even on sale...

Ya I saw that as well, that the colour was listed as "frozen yellow" rather than solar yellow. If you notice as well, the women's pairs don't have the black weave within the upper as well. Its almost uniformly yellow throughout. I bought volt racers as well but that was years back and now I'm not really a fan of it anymore.

I remember when the OG Purple heel was on sale all over the city for the same price of $170. They sat even on sale...
volt racers?  the v1?  what size
nerd.gif

Last edited:
It was actually the "OG purple heel" pair that Kanye wore and the Triple Whites. I feel that Kanye will always play a factor to a lot but not all. Hype just circulates fast in general and the big praise of comfort etc for Boost has catapulted Adidas to new heights. Before 2015, mostly all of us in here were majority Nike, and now a lot are favouring Adidas over Nike.

It was actually the "OG purple heel" pair that Kanye wore and the Triple Whites. I feel that Kanye will always play a factor to a lot but not all. Hype just circulates fast in general and the big praise of comfort etc for Boost has catapulted Adidas to new heights. Before 2015, mostly all of us in here were majority Nike, and now a lot are favouring Adidas over Nike.
Not me. I'm still on that Nike train and never jumped off. Don't see the appeal of UB's and any of Adidas shoes. 

Like Nas said "I'm a Nike head"

yea not to mention the energy boosts that he rocked first i believe which flew off shelves if i remember correctly.  ppl were asking for stupid amounts for those i remember now they're just sitting

as much as i love boost and the comfort they do provide (I have a heavy step), you just can't beat Nike's catalogue.  Air Max and Jordans alone are better than anything Adidas puts out but then again I grew up during Nike's golden age of kicks and saw MJ play so they have more nostalgia for me.  Adidas is great but you can't beat the retros Nike has in their vault.  Just imagine if Nike started to retro the turf shoes they used to have like the Nike Air Barrages or the Zoom Turfs again...

Not me. I'm still on that Nike train and never jumped off. Don't see the appeal of UB's and any of Adidas shoes. 

Like Nas said "I'm a Nike head"

yea not to mention the energy boosts that he rocked first i believe which flew off shelves if i remember correctly.  ppl were asking for stupid amounts for those i remember now they're just sitting

as much as i love boost and the comfort they do provide (I have a heavy step), you just can't beat Nike's catalogue.  Air Max and Jordans alone are better than anything Adidas puts out but then again I grew up during Nike's golden age of kicks and saw MJ play so they have more nostalgia for me.  Adidas is great but you can't beat the retros Nike has in their vault.  Just imagine if Nike started to retro the turf shoes they used to have like the Nike Air Barrages or the Zoom Turfs again...
PREACH!!!!!! Nike is what I grew up with and that's what I'm wearing til I'm 6 feet under lol

I think all of us in here who are over 24-25, "grew up with Nike" as king of the castle. I did buy other brands like Reebok Classics and liked the Adidas Samba, but it was definitely always Nike.

I feel a lot has to do with Hip Hop and basketball culture as well. If you grew up as Fans of those things, then chances are you bought Jordans or other kinds of Nikes.

Ok, so how exactly did the UB blow up then, was it because Kanye wore the Triple White and Core Black 1.0?
IIRC it was the triple white UB's that really set it off. Kanye did the anthem in them at a Bulls game I believe it was, and it seemed to be his go-to pair for a week or two. He was photographed in them out and about a few times during that stretch, those pics hit the blogs, and the rest is history. There were pics of him in other coloways too like the core black and purple heels, but the triple whites stand out as the turning point in my head.

Anyone looking for a size 10 Pharrell Hu Tennis White/Green?  DM me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom