Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I just picked up the AM97s from Haven. They had an ACG out when I was there, not sure how many they have. 

Thanks.

Always interested in the ACG philosophy, but these seem to 'deviate' a bit...

'All Conditions Gear' is what these used to be bound by, but this iteration is a lot more 'city friendly', and maybe a little less geared toward everything else.
"Any CITY gear"? lol

Last edited:

picked up 8 on field caps at NewEra, way more hats in the basement if you ask the right person

to go look for your sizes.
I misread at first and thought you said you bought a size 8 new era.  Was gonna say you could successfully complete global domination with that dome of yours.

I misread at first and thought you said you bought a size 8 new era.  Was gonna say you could successfully complete global domination with that dome of yours.
lol

i wear 7 7/8, which is already big, but new era decided to discontinue that size as it wasn't 

popular, so now i have to buy 7 3/4 and get it stretched to 7 7/8 with New Era's

stretching machine, but now that machine is going down along with the store......

hence why i stocked up lol.

Last edited:
whats next for new era in toronto? are they done? I recall the excitement of an actual NE store in TO when they first opened this is kinda sad. will it be a thing of the past like those stores we often have fond memories of?

Was at New Era store around 6pm. Slim pickings when it comes to blue Jays, raptors, or leafs Caps. There still plenty of other teams in all sports, but scattered sizes in the fitted caps.

whats next for new era in toronto? are they done? I recall the excitement of an actual NE store in TO when they first opened this is kinda sad. will it be a thing of the past like those stores we often have fond memories of?
I'm hoping they open up shop again somewhere, maybe they will pull a stussy and shutdown for a while, and reopen with a new location.

Picked up 3 fitted MLB hats. I was just looking for the low profile style and I found some surprisingly. Good looks to the person pointing this out in the thread earlier on

Any word on the types of restocks we will see at the Jordan store opening?  Most likely Breds and Royals, but I'm hoping for some crazy stuff like stuff at the PSNY/JustDon levels that released back when the Jordan Store opened during the ASG. 

Any word on the types of restocks we will see at the Jordan store opening?  Most likely Breds and Royals, but I'm hoping for some crazy stuff like stuff at the PSNY/JustDon levels that released back when the Jordan Store opened during the ASG. 
heard theyll be getting the pink dons, im hoping theyre getting the kaws 4

Back
Top Bottom