Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone know a place that still has the Vapormax in the OG Pure Platinum colourway in a size 9? I missed out on the Nike restock yesterday, figure I could still cop by the time I got to work..

Last edited:

deadstock added some new items onto their sale section.  If you guys like the ying yang jordan 1s you can get them for 129, all black jordan 1s, and some air force 1 high flyknits for 120
Looks like the yin yangs are back to regular price

Anyone know where I can cop a size 10./11 UB trip white?thannks:smile:

hit up @louiechensmoke think he had a pair he was selling for retail
And remember to pass the favor along if you get hooked up at retail or a very good price. Don't try charging members the going Kijiji rate. That's what Facebook and Kijiji are for.

Last edited:

And remember to pass the favor along if you get hooked up at retail or a very good price. Don't try charging members the going Kijiji rate. That's what Facebook and Kijiji are for.
haha that's the truth bud...  retail is KEY

anybody know if uniqlo eaton centre or yorkdale is getting the nintendo collab thats suppose to drop tomorrow?

they have a decent selection and according to the cashier they're gonna be getting some more stock later in the week so it appears they're just going to be blessing the community
NO Rocnation x MLB hats available if anyone is looking for those, just a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom