Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I love the leather too but that damn squeak when you walk is brutal. Many black cat 6s?
[quote

Hmmmm, I only tried them on but by your comment I'll assume they squeak? If they do I'll try the old baby power trick and see if that works. As for your question about the Black cats they had at least 3-4 size runs.

Last edited:
Jordan store at 6pm still had OVO trunners, Jordan 2 decon purple, Jordan 4 Ginger, DMP 13/14 pack and kids heiress collection 1 and 11

Last edited:
they had all the ovos at opening but they were gone to the people that lined up yesterday afternoon or earlier.

There are people lined up right now for nobody knows what. And they open at 11 tomorrow

they had all the ovos at opening but they were gone to the people that lined up yesterday afternoon or earlier.

There are people lined up right now for nobody knows what. And they open at 11 tomorrow

Still had kid size royal 1s at 9pm

Anyone have a pic of the customization options? And was that area busy today? Planning to go tomorrow to get a custom tee or windbreaker.

Yup, I was about 200th in line already when I reached at 9pm on the Friday night on my first camp out. By the time I went in, which was almost an hour later, all the normal sizes in the OVOs, Breds, and Blacktoes were gone. Only 13+ sizes left so people that lined up extra early have gotten those.

Asked the dude if there was something dropping today as well, and he said they will, basically to keep the hype going but no hints from him obviously.

Last edited:
With people lining up this whole week, is it possible to just take a look at the store around lunch time or do I have to line up with everyone else

any of y'all have any experience with selling on stockx? are the fees for canadians hectic?
any insight would be appreciated

any of y'all have any experience with selling on stockx? are the fees for canadians hectic?
shipping takes alot out of the profit, believe its like $30 or $40 then they take 10% or something like that and theres a small processing fee

Any where in the city that may sell any throwback NBA shorts? I already know of Mitchell n Ness online but wouldn't mind going straight to a store to see how they fit. Thanks.

Just left 306 Yonge, they have Royals sz 12+ and Reverse SBB in sz 13 still, short lineup to get in like under 10min

Just came back from 306 Yonge, lineup moves quick, took about 5 mins to get in. Royals are left in 13+, I saw most ppl getting SJs, 13/14 DMP pack, CNY 12s. Managed to snag a 6 pin, stickers and the RECO6NIZE wristband, one of the staff members were giving them out upstairs at Centre 23. Asked about the black OVO 12s, staff member didn't know when they'd drop but they're around lol

Take advantage of the free shipping promotions that happen once in a while, currently there's a $10 USD discount on shipping.

UPS shipping to Detroit is scary fast as well. I've dropped packages off on a Monday and it'll get there Tuesday morning, and I'll usually have the money in my PayPal same day.

Take advantage of the free shipping promotions that happen once in a while, currently there's a $10 USD discount on shipping.

UPS shipping to Detroit is scary fast as well. I've dropped packages off on a Monday and it'll get there Tuesday morning, and I'll usually have the money in my PayPal same day.
thanks for the tip, I have a DS pair of oxford tans and Id rather deal with Stockx then mess with kijiji. Hopefully theres a free shipping promo in the next week or so. 

arrived at the jordan store around 3pm today saw a guy with an atmos pack box. found out that they released this morning at the jordan store. im not sure but i wouldnt be surprised if they drop something nice tommorow.

Back
Top Bottom