Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone know someone who has a sz 11 of the OK EQT 93/17 ?

I have a sz 12 looking to swap. There are very few listing on FB and kijiji

didnt see anything new..but they are restocking the toronto tshirts tomorrow according to one of the associates that I talked too

Opening at yorkdale

New era on Queen, hats now discounted to $10. Slim pickings when I was there last week when they were $15. If you have a really small or big head they did have some fitted and authentic MLB caps. Lots of NBA (minus the raptors) and NFL snap backs.

There's alot of blue Jay's hats with the 2016 playoffs patch on it

Not sure if quality standards are lower nowadays or if they were selling B grades but there are many hats with really bad craftsmanship (stitching coming off in several places, crooked stitching of the brim). Make sure to double check at the store

The last new era cap I bought was 2011 when fitteds were still hot and the quality wasn't this bad

Last edited:
I walked by New Era on Sunday afternoon and that lineup to get inside was long.

Last edited:

what would an ovo store even sell ovo shirts is that stuff really even still popular

we need a pacsun in toronto or something
they have some alright **** and a lot of it is made in Canada, the problem is it's too heavy on the branding. If it was a little more understated i'd be all about it

Hey guys. I am doing a custom am 90 sbb colourway. Wondering if those who actually have the sbb can confirm if the orange is too far off. Thanks in advance.
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I don't own a pair of SBBs, but needless to say they look amazing and close to what I've seen. What colour laces are you putting on?

Hey guys. I am doing a custom am 90 sbb colourway. Wondering if those who actually have the sbb can confirm if the orange is too far off. Thanks in advance.
Looks pretty on point to me. Only difference is the quality of the leather of course.

Guess I found someone to  customize for my MONARCHS lol

Looks pretty on point to me. Only difference is the quality of the leather of course.

Guess I found someone to  customize for my MONARCHS lol
Saw an Asian dad on the Go yesterday wearing triple black Monarchs. The hype train is starting.

Back
Top Bottom