Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

KDC blocked me on Twitter. Couldn't take the heat when I destroyed them for their "legendary stock" tweets.

Smh at the legendary stock for the Space Jams, Royals, pretty much any hyped release. Then you hear of no one getting through and being able to cop

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Jokes

KDC blocked me on Twitter. Couldn't take the heat when I destroyed them for their "legendary stock" tweets.
Smh at the legendary stock for the Space Jams, Royals, pretty much any hyped release. Then you hear of no one getting through and being able to cop
Not defending KDC because I'm a fanboy by any means but I find it a little bit perplexing how anyone even blames KDC for the ****show that was the Royals release.

Nike's site not being able to handle the traffic load of a release hardly has anything to do with KDC. The guy or group are obviously pitchmen but they are privy to information directly from Nike marketing - that's how affiliate marketing works. For all you know, there indeed was "legendary stock" that no one unfortunately got to see. If resell value has anything to do with stock numbers, Royals are still down in the 200s on Stockx which leads me to believe that they were indeed Space Jam numbers (which was insane).

And as far as Space Jams go, Toronto got an absolutely, idiotically high number of pairs in store. There were people who managed to cop upwards of 4 pairs from just going from store to store early in the morning. If you put in the work (that is queue inside a mall from 6am), you got a pair.

Last edited:
He blocked me too...he's a tool that's trying to milk Nike sales on crap that sits. He calls everything "og"...The guy just started collecting shoes and making a living off of Nike sales. Basically, a ******* douchbag.

Last edited:
Anyone looking for racers should check out NDCa, they have some models going for $139.99 (including the multicolor 2.0).  If anyone is looking for a size 9 tho i have a pair i'm looking to let go at this new sale price ($159 all in after taxes)

Not defending KDC because I'm a fanboy by any means but I find it a little bit perplexing how anyone even blames KDC for the ****show that was the Royals release.

Nike's site not being able to handle the traffic load of a release hardly has anything to do with KDC. The guy or group are obviously pitchmen but they are privy to information directly from Nike marketing - that's how affiliate marketing works. For all you know, there indeed was "legendary stock" that no one unfortunately got to see. If resell value has anything to do with stock numbers, Royals are still down in the 200s on Stockx which leads me to believe that they were indeed Space Jam numbers (which was insane).

And as far as Space Jams go, Toronto got an absolutely, idiotically high number of pairs in store. There were people who managed to cop upwards of 4 pairs from just going from store to store early in the morning. If you put in the work (that is queue inside a mall from 6am), you got a pair.
I don't think it's the misinformation that irks people, rather his ego. The dude acts like he's this sneaker info kingpin. During the Royal nonsense, there was one tweet he sent out that was something along the lines of "I'm gonna talk to Nike and ask that they get this re-release figured out and do it today/asap". Like what?? #cmonman, no you're not. It's like the people that call themselves influencers. When you act that way, people enjoy sticking it to you when you're wrong.

Last edited:
I don't think it's the misinformation that irks people, rather his ego. The dude acts like he's this sneaker info kingpin. During the Royal nonsense, there was one tweet he sent out that was something along the lines of "I'm gonna talk to Nike and ask that they get this re-release figured out and do it today/asap". Like what?? #cmonman, no you're not. It's like the people that call themselves influencers. When you act that way, people enjoy sticking it to you when you're wrong.
Yea I get that.

I don't know that he gives off the same vibe as Yeezy Mafia though. That guy/group is as arrogant as they come - they practically define "holier than thou".

I get the feeling that KDC does, for the most part, genuinely go out of his way to help people when he can like helping people with carts on NDC, etc. I mean it is the internet so tone of any post is easy to interpret in a million different ways but that's just my take. Take it for whatever it's worth.

All in all, I get why people got irked during that release (NO ONE likes staying up till 3am for nothing) but to see people STILL butthurt about it is just comical.

Last edited:

Anyone looking for racers should check out NDCa, they have some models going for $139.99 (including the multicolor 2.0).  If anyone is looking for a size 9 tho i have a pair i'm looking to let go at this new sale price ($159 all in after taxes)

Anyone know how TNT are doing this release? Insta raffle seems to be for one pair and couldn't find on the website. Also J+O raffle ends today at 7, it's online, just go on their site for details.

Anyone know how TNT are doing this release? Insta raffle seems to be for one pair and couldn't find on the website. Also J+O raffle ends today at 7, it's online, just go on their site for details.
In-store until Tom or Friday I think and they also have an IG raffle.

Back
Top Bottom