Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Thanks!
Finally got a pair to rock. I traded my pair from the og release for some Ds Moonrocks. It was bittersweet, but it was a steal considering they restocked.

Good luck guys!
Ah yes, I remember that now. Definitely a come up on your end. Grats!

Last edited:
Just got a call from EC Champs. First time "winning" at any YDS outside of HOH. Friend also won a size 13 from STC Champs.
Store number.
Congrats! Seems like you put the work in on Monday so deserved. I'm probs being thick but what's YDS?

Just got a call from EC Champs. First time "winning" at any YDS outside of HOH. Friend also won a size 13 from STC Champs.
Store number.

Congrats! Seems like you put the work in on Monday so deserved. I'm probs being thick but what's YDS?
Thanks, and congrats! Yeah, didn't you hit up every raffle except for the ones in the west end?

YDS = Yonge Dundas Square.

Thanks, and yeah Yonge-Dundas Square. Just easier when typing :lol:.

Thanks, and congrats! Yeah, didn't you hit up every raffle except for the ones in the west end?

YDS = Yonge Dundas Square.

Yeah pretty much as far as FA/FL/Champs goes. The original plan was to also hit SQ1 or Bramalea but the time to took to finish YDS was way too long. Was hoping I'd get a call from STC since employees told me there was no long line at any point and it didn't seem like a whole lot of people came to sign up.

Last edited:
Just got an email from NRML for 30% reg prices off with code NRML30. If you're into more than just the ultra hyped stuff, there's some really nice pairs on there that qualify - tried applying it to a few things in cart.

edit: ....and congrats Q on the win! ^^^

Last edited:
Thanks, and yeah Yonge-Dundas Square. Just easier when typing
laugh.gif
Yeah pretty much as far as FA/FL/Champs goes. The original plan was to also hit SQ1 or Bramalea but the time to took to finish YDS was way too long. Was hoping I'd get a call from STC since employees told me there was no long line at any point and it didn't seem like a whole lot of people came to sign up.
you hit 11.5? 

Just got an email from NRML for 30% reg prices off with code NRML30. If you're into more than just the ultra hyped stuff, there's some really nice pairs on there that qualify - tried applying it to a few things in cart.

Thanks my man. Link up soon.

you hit 11.5? 

Last edited:

Repped.

Whats the requirements? Tried it on some duckboots and didnt work :frown:

I am guessing FA is done their calls......hoping to get lucky since this is the only Foot Store I signed up on.......

Off topic from yeezy discussion, but does anyone know of a Canadian credit card that offers price adjustments? I've seen people mention it but I'm not sure if it's mostly American cards that offer that.

Back
Top Bottom