Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nike Burloak in Oakville just got some silver bullet 97s and some 95s for women sizes if anyone was looking for them, i think they were $149 with 30 off

when I sold some pureboosts dude asked to try em on. a knit shoe like that will not crease (plus I made some dough off him [emoji]128514[/emoji]) so I didnt care

but I can also see some folks here selling something fragile like an aj7 olympics. you know that paper-leather nike was using for a while. at this point its pretty much a shoe for display shelves so if they did ask to try it on its more like "but y tho?"

xxx dOubleO xxx, its hard to find honest sellers like you these days [emoji]128077[/emoji]

If you can't tell it's no longer deadstock. It's deadstock as a seller (new in box). Because guess what. That shoe you got "deadstock" from Footlocker, chances are it was tried on anyways.

I think I've been collecting for a while that I know when a shoe is deadstock or not...paper, laces, inserts, creases here and there...

So yup, that's why when I was buying from footstores (when it was possible 1-2 decades ago), I'll ask for multiple boxes of the same size and check right there and get the perfect pair.

So now, which is hard to do on hyped/LE shoes, it is rare that I buy from boutiques and if I do and I see that the paper, tissue etc doesn't look right, I email the store about it and also if I sell it, I will mention what I think about the shoe.

Last edited:
If you're an OG like me, you all know that "deadstock" truly means "not sold/available in stores anymore". It then turned into "brand new and unworn" in the last decade.

What really bothers me is people's interpretation of the condition of their shoes haha You have people sending pictures of the shoes when they first bought them stating the condition is 9.5/10 and then when you meet up with them, the shoes are completely different and are actually 7-8/10 
mean.gif

It's this very reason I stay away from purchasing worn shoes.....plus the fact I'm a germaphobe and can't stand the fact knowing someone else's feet were in the shoes 
sick.gif
sick.gif
 But to each their own because I know a lot of folks buy used shoes, nothing wrong with it, just not my thing haha

I bought a pair of used shoes before. Noticed when I got them, that the insoles were dirty as hell. Literally had  black print of dude's feet in them. I tossed out the insoles. Never again am I buying used 
sick.gif

I had an experience like that before...the dip**** tried one side on stomping down into the shoe then started doing jab steps and pretend jump shots...didn't end up wanting them but had already handed me the money to count so I said **** you and enjoy your new shoes, walked away. His mother was in shock.

Was he doing moves from this commercial? Haha

This is one of the best Nike basketball commercials ever! Enjoy fellas! Hope this brings back good memories :smile:

Nike Burloak in Oakville just got some silver bullet 97s and some 95s for women sizes if anyone was looking for them, i think they were $149 with 30 off

If anybody ends up going, could they pick me up a pair of the 97s in size 10-11 women's. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say weirdest but most annoying is when the buyer tries to lowball you even more. 

We already agree on a set price and now you want to go lower. there were some instances, I grabbed the shoes and left.

He called me back but I kept going

I was in Manhattan over the last 5 days with my wife visiting her cousin and doing some shopping.

I came across these UB sitting at a Foot Locker W 34th St. They had a full size run still. I was on the verge of picking them up cause that leather looked nice but decided to pass on them.

Anyone know if we got them here? They were an Olive green with a leather cage.

On a side note, the Foot Locker had about 25-30 resellers just waiting for magical restock of Yeezys. Employees told me that they were their since Saturday morning and that the same resellers did that after every Yeezy release!

Last edited:

I wouldn't say weirdest but most annoying is when the buyer tries to lowball you even more. 

We already agree on a set price and now you want to go lower. there were some instances, I grabbed the shoes and left.

+100 on this. I've never gotten this with sneakers, but when I sell other things, I always get this type of buyer. They offer me a price and I agree to it, and when we meet, they try to offer me a lower price. Like cmon, you're the one who made me that offer in the first place! That, or they're like oh... I'm short by $10 or $20.

I actually can picture you doing that...just walking away :smokin

+100 on this. I've never gotten this with sneakers, but when I sell other things, I always get this type of buyer. They offer me a price and I agree to it, and when we meet, they try to offer me a lower price. Like cmon, you're the one who made me that offer in the first place! That, or they're like oh... I'm short by $10 or $20.
Had that once too, the kid texts me and says he's short $20 cash after we agreed on a steal price for a pair of kicks and I'm like dude we're in the middle of the financial district (ABMs everywhere).  Told him to grab the cash or don't even bother meeting

I had a kid wanting to buy my BHM Kobe 9, when I met up with him he said he didn't have the cash cause footlocker wouldn't accept his return for his kobe 11 all white pair, which was used, extremely dirty etc.

I was obviously pissed, wasted my time.

Then he said he will TRADE ME, and I said no.. not only is the condition of the shoe not even close to "DS", the value difference between the two was about $150. he kept begging me and eventually I left.

Luckily I sold the kicks for more than what he offered just a week later.

Another time I was selling a broken iPhone, didn't wanna turn on or anything. Dude meets up with me, tries to turn it on and says "nvm don't want it" ... I told him he's an idiot for wasting my time as my ad clearly stated it didn't turn on.

Last edited:
I'm guilty of trying on shoes during a kijiji transaction. I only really got into sneakers in 2015. I really liked the look of Flyknit oreo racers really badly near the end of 2015.. and they were sold out everywhere. I paid resell for them (stupid me). I didn't know my sizing for these shoes. I went TTS. When I met up with the guy, I had a piece of newspaper with me and asked if its cool I try on one of them. So I stepped on the newspaper while trying it on. I did buy it from the guy from eventually.

In general if I'm buying from kijiji I know my sizing, if its Ultraboosts and whatnot. I guess I know how the seller now feels lol.

Had that once too, the kid texts me and says he's short $20 cash after we agreed on a steal price for a pair of kicks and I'm like dude we're in the middle of the financial district (ABMs everywhere).  Told him to grab the cash or don't even bother meeting
If there are no machines around, I've told them to go buy me something from the local store, restaurant, cafe, etc. Every single time, they suddenly find that extra $10 or $20 
eyes.gif

Mans think its a flea market and can bargain prices :smh:

Ive had that happen before. So annoying.

Weirdest/funniest thing for me was i was with my boy and we run into another friend who was meeting someone to sell a pair of kicks and he asked us if wed come with him. We said ok no problem. So we meet up with the buyer, i guess the buyer got a little scared it was 3 of us so he says hell be back and he calls his friends (guess he thought we were gonna rob him or something). So his friends show up and turns out the 3 of us knew his friends :lol:.

That's why you make the buyer come to you. And never compromise on it. Unless they e-transfer first.

They aren't going to waste travel time and bus fare/ gas to not come away with the sneaker/item to haggle you for $10-$20. And if they do you can just tell them to **** off with only 5 minutes of your day wasted.

Last edited:
The adidas store at Scarboroughtown centre is opened. There was a line earlier but they had Yeezy V2 Zebras FCFS, limited stock of course, probably around 20 pairs.

Last edited:
Anything else of note? Ultraboosts or 93/17s?

Nothing. Disappointing is not the right word as I'm excited to have an adidas store 'uptown'', but shoe wise, nothing much besides the blue uncaged ultraboost that was sitting on adidas.ca. They also had the ultraboost st in grey, nothing much else notable as far as I recall.

Edit: they do also have some nmd r1 for women tho. With the white upper and pink block and black upper with blue blocks

Last edited:
The adidas store at Scarboroughtown centre is opened. There was a line earlier but they had Yeezy V2 Zebras FCFS, limited stock of course, probably around 20 pairs.
How does one get hold of this information (FCFS for Zebras on opening day)? Must have been hush hush? I guess it's wise for someone to door crash for a grand opening as they always have special promos/products like that.

How does one get hold of this information (FCFS for Zebras on opening day)? Must have been hush hush? I guess it's wise for someone to door crash for a grand opening as they always have special promos/products like that.

Yea, I was wondering about the same thing too. A few guys working there were from other Adidas locations so I would've assumed they can inform their friends or family about the opening? Or people just ask guest service? I was on my way to work but stumbled upon the line and of course, was already too behind.

Last edited:

If there are no machines around, I've told them to go buy me something from the local store, restaurant, cafe, etc. Every single time, they suddenly find that extra $10 or $20 
eyes.gif
haha ain't that the truth man... i mean come on, i was already selling the shoes well below market value (50% to be exact) and he was still trying to haggle $10

That's why you make the buyer come to you. And never compromise on it. Unless they e-transfer first.

They aren't going to waste travel time and bus fare/ gas to not come away with the sneaker/item to haggle you for $10-$20. And if they do you can just tell them to **** off with only 5 minutes of your day wasted.
Yea i got the kid to meet me near my office which was why i was surprised he would make the trek down and then try to finesse $10 bucks, like come on man.  If you ain't got the $10 bucks maybe you shouldn't be buying the kicks in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom