Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Zoom talaria $100 Nike outlet at the nigara on the lake outlet

The best when I met a seller at union station. I paid his asking price and he has the nerve to ask me for bus fare because he didn't want to break any of the 20s lol

Last edited:
The best when I met a seller at union station. I paid his asking price and he has the nerve to ask me for bus fare because he didn't want to break any of the 20s lol

:lol: thats so waste

What if you didn't buy it from him? Hed have been stranded lol

Last edited:
Anyone picking up the Jordan/Converse pack tomorrow? Not sure how limited they are or how easy they will be to get.

NRML is having a sale on Nike products (including the new tech fleece foams) and courtside sneakers has the wool 3s for $93

Last edited:
Does anyone know if any Footlockers will be getting the black UBs tomorrow? Didn't show up on their launch locater

Been trying to get some info too I think footactions getting them.. I know livestock roncesvalles is getting all the ubs today. Was considering going down there before launch but idk how line ups for ubs work ? Think they'll be crazy busy ?

Been trying to get some info too I think footactions getting them.. I know livestock roncesvalles is getting all the ubs today. Was considering going down there before launch but idk how line ups for ubs work ? Think they'll be crazy busy ?

It will probably be backdoored at Livestock... if not already done.

It will probably be backdoored at Livestock... if not already done.

Sounds about right I was gonna head down there but seems like a hassle for me going all the way down from Vaughan and some stores don't even carry 13s.. guess I'll try online

Usually, I'm able to at least attempt to add a size to cart.  I got a sold out page when refreshing for the Triple Blacks.  

Lined up at haven around 10:30 around 40 people deep. Triple black and multi colour sold out after like 20 people going in. Mans were able to get multiple pairs and theres seems to be only 1-2 pairs per size. Adidas store yds seems was 60 deep around 10. Overheard a dude saying he was able to sneak inside using the "bridge" inside the building lol. Parleys sitting at yds. Edit: none of the footstores seem to have it.

Last edited:
Lined up at haven around 10:30 around 40 people deep. Triple black and multi colour sold out after like 20 people going in. Mans were able to get multiple pairs and theres seems to be only 1-2 pairs per size. Adidas store yds seems was 60 deep around 10. Overheard a dude saying he was able to sneak inside using the "bridge" inside the building lol. Parleys sitting at yds. Edit: none of the footstores seem to have it.

Did people who missed out on the TB and Multi grab the Prides?

Did people who missed out on the TB and Multi grab the Prides?
Not too sure but most likely. I left right away once i knew the triple blacks and multis were oos. Didnt bother going in. Last time i checked the prides were sitting on nrml's website.

Last edited:
Checked out the adidas store at stc. They had the triple blacks and multis all sold out now for 8-13

Picked up a pair of AJ 10s on StockX :D

They shipped UPS...:smh:

What would have been Retail, might be something totally different...

They will more than likely ship via USPS. 

Got the email from SX saying they shipped. Hit the tracking link and it sent me to UPS...

Only reason I even put the bid up was because a few in here mentioned the switch in carriers.

I'm not trippin', but really don't want to pay over retail for a pre-2015 sneaker.

Back
Top Bottom