Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

EB games is doing a promo where you can trade your old PS4 + $99 to get a slim or $219 to get the pro. Pretty good deal if you have an older console.

I don't believe EB Games ever requires the box. I don't think the box gives you a higher trade in either unless it's for a game.

Yea i don't think you get more value w the box for the system or games so long as you have all the other stuff that comes with the console

Do you know if they need the box along with the console?

They don't want the box because when they sell used, it comes in their own cardboard box. They just wanted the console, controller, HDMI cable and power cord. They let me keep the headset and the USB charging cable.

What's the benefits of the pro over normal PS4?

I traded in my launch day one which was only 500gb of storage. Pro has 1tb but so does the slim. It has a better CPU, GPU, more storage, more& better USB ports. Oh yea and I forgot to mention, it's great to get a new controller because my old one was kinda worn out and you get warranty since it's a new console.
http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/ps4-pro-vs-ps4-2941086

Last edited:
Grey trainers FSR on ndc

I just checked and you're right. Weird considering yesterday many sizes were not available. I managed to get my size around 3pm and to be honest I kind of like them more than the black and white. They'll def. be easier to keep clean. Have a great weekend guys!

I just checked and you're right. Weird considering yesterday many sizes were not available. I managed to get my size around 3pm and to be honest I kind of like them more than the black and white. They'll def. be easier to keep clean. Have a great weekend guys!
One of my orders from Haven was cancelled and I ordered the pale greys to compensate. Also got $30 back from ebates.ca, all in all not bad.

IMG_8827.PNG
I checked out a size 9 no issues so hurry

grey flyknit trainers and sunset tints are slowly losing sizes. don't have information if they will drop in stores or not but the US is getting these on September 4th.

AZG 1s sitting in stores? I'm trying to help my a friend in the US. Or else I'll have to buy off FL Canada.

AZG 1s sitting in stores? I'm trying to help my a friend in the US. Or else I'll have to buy off FL Canada.

Didn't see any in LS Spadina today.

Anyone know how the Flyknit fits? Pretty good deals on size 13 on Stockx.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom