Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yeah I think I'm just going to pay the $290 for a size 9.5. I do have a pair of size 12 from Haven but they are taking forever to get me my shoes. Hopefully I can sell them for at least $290 so it's technically a size swap.
Pretty sure you hit me up on Kijiji today :lol: :nerd:

Anyone ever purchase something off of Exclucity online? Bought a pair of Air Max 1s yesterday and have yet to receive a confirmation email. My card got charged for the purchase too.

How long does the confirmation email usually take?

Thanks

Last edited:
Anyone ever purchase something off of Exclucity online? Bought a pair of Air Max 1s yesterday and have yet to receive a confirmation email. My card got charged for the purchase too.

yea I've ordered from them. Shoes cames in a couple of days as expected with a Canadian retailer. I'd just wait. Possible it is in your junk email?

IMG_8927.PNG
Footlocker Canada has a promo going on if you spend more than $200 you receive $50 off using LABOUR50
Yes sir...ended up only paying $112.99 tax in for the hof 13s

Any Bait EQT 93/17 info? I'm tempted to trade my Overkill EQT for them just because it's not a burrito tongue.

Any Bait EQT 93/17 info? I'm tempted to trade my Overkill EQT for them just because it's not a burrito tongue.

In Canada, only haven and oth has announced them so far but pretty sure the rest will announce it through the rest of the day. They are $315 though according to Haven

Pretty busy at vm. 40 percent off clearance and hash. Still promo sample cleats in men's for 39 with 40 off. Too bad I got no need for cleats.

Not much special on back wall and MVP passes all out.

- Jordan apparel also 40 off.
- 2 for $20 packs of socks
- Some lebron soldiers in red on hash forgot the price
- Lots of those kobe jacquards on hash which uses the kobe 6 traction (gold / beige cw)
- Think there was a 2 for $20 for elite socks
- Some decent mens ball shorts 39.99 with 40% off. Had all sizes.

Only thing worth noting are two pairs of oreo racers for 119 off back wall size 7 and size 12.

Cheers

Last edited:
In Canada, only haven and oth has announced them so far but pretty sure the rest will announce it through the rest of the day. They are $315 though according to Haven

Damn, $315... Steep but I'm still down if I can sell my Overkills for around that much. I wonder if people are going to camp.

Pretty busy at vm. 40 percent off clearance and hash. Still promo sample cleats in men's for 39 with 40 off. Too bad I got no need for cleats.

Not much special on back wall and MVP passes all out.

- Jordan apparel also 40 off.
- 2 for $20 packs of socks
- Some lebron soldiers in red on hash forgot the price
- Lots of those kobe jacquards on hash which uses the kobe 6 traction (gold / beige cw)
- Think there was a 2 for $20 for elite socks
- Some decent mens ball shorts 39.99 with 40% off. Had all sizes.

Only thing worth noting are two pairs of oreo racers for 119 off back wall size 7 and size 12.

Cheers

Racers are totally gone, just called. $119-40% is amazing.

Sportchek in store. $40 off 200 buy more save more and a $25 gift card if you spend $150 on footwear. Stackable.

I just found this site and they have the shorts I want in all different colors. Then I find out they don't ship to the US. Anyone want to lend a hand?

There was a guy on Breakfast Television promoting that sneaker event at the Sheridan Centre this weekend. I didn't know Bred 350s go for $1200-1500 (according to the guy).

Back
Top Bottom