Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I hear you but in my case, when I completed my first order I noticed I missed one letter in my email address. I got worried it wouldn't go through, so I went back in to order another pair to ensure I got them. Well this morning I checked my account and both did in fact go through so I'll decide what I'll do with the second pair when they arrive. I'm running on 3.5 hours of sleep and feel pretty good but I know once I get home it'll be lights out lol.

At least we both got our pairs. Staying up late paid off...no lineups no bs and in the comfort of your own home

I understand that some dress "loud", but those have literally zero aesthetic balance. They just look like the boardroom came together and said, "Yo, lets throw some damn NBA team logos on some chucks and get these suckers to buy em for 250$ more"

Dont get me started on the af1" statement pack" either

Went to Nike clearance outlet at Dixie this afternoon around 4pm. Nothing of note for clothing or shoes. Only checked out sizes 9.5-10.5 for shoes and left empty handed. No lines or anything at cash or getting into the store.

Went to Nike clearance outlet at Dixie this afternoon around 4pm. Nothing of note for clothing or shoes. Only checked out sizes 9.5-10.5 for shoes and left empty handed. No lines or anything at cash or getting into the store.

I expected this after opening weekend after the hype dies down. There was no way they could keep restocking those shelves with signature sneakers that people...I mean resellers want. I went last saturday and almost left empty handed, except a bought a pair of shoes for my daughter to beat around at school for 24.99

I expected this after opening weekend after the hype dies down. There was no way they could keep restocking those shelves with signature sneakers that people...I mean resellers want. I went last saturday and almost left empty handed, except a bought a pair of shoes for my daughter to beat around at school for 24.99

If you are a large there is plenty of sample clothing for 25 ish dollars. Tights, t shirts, sweaters and if lucky some tf pieces. Woman's medium samples and kids sample shoes.

Extra 25 percent off tank tops for woman. This is all at Dixie.

Some medium Kobe t-shirts and small tanks for about 20 bucks as well. Not samples.

Line to get in and checkout as of 2:30

used to rock my breds with cherrywood's cover on inside out, it had that sick fade 2 tone effect

Cherrywoods are piff. Gingers too, always liked those c/w even tho they get hate.

I was gonna be a scumbag when they dropped the. Midnights again and cop a pair just to swap the cover with one from my pair cuz the strap was broken :lol:

Back
Top Bottom