Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Cherrywoods are piff. Gingers too, always liked those c/w even tho they get hate.

I was gonna be a scumbag when they dropped the. Midnights again and cop a pair just to swap the cover with one from my pair cuz the strap was broken :lol:

brilliant idea (my breds need new covers too) but that inferior leather quality on retros tho rather expertly glue it

ginger/cherrywood...glad to see love from someone other than me

brilliant idea (my breds need new covers too) but that inferior leather quality on retros tho rather expertly glue it

ginger/cherrywood...glad to see love from someone other than me

Still have my ginger's and cherrywoods. Ginger's were never a fan favourite but I like them a lot.

The Midnight Navy 3/4 XVI is my favourite performance Jordan all-time (followed closely by the Black/Sport Royal XVIII).

So glad JB brought them back. Even as retros, I still ball in them weekly.

AC4ED31F-B4ED-4BDF-88A5-225CD299B5B6.png
77413F17-DC7B-4606-89B8-53BA4635F6A9.png
77413F17-DC7B-4606-89B8-53BA4635F6A9.png
Heads up...https://stayingfresh.ca/collections...nit-trainer-cirrus-blue?variant=3037345251356

Damn, just caught up on this thread. They denied people at the door for the Nike x NBA event?

LMAO, heard that was trash anyway.

Damn, just caught up on this thread. They denied people at the door for the Nike x NBA event?

LMAO, heard that was trash anyway.

Yup! LOL if you were not on Nike's 'invited' list and registered through the link posted here, then you were denied. Only the usual youtuber or influencer got the invite and gain access.

Solestop has 40% off tubulars. Stacks with sale items.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171024-200252.png
    Screenshot_20171024-200252.png
    207.3 KB · Views: 36
Yup! LOL if you were not on Nike's 'invited' list and registered through the link posted here, then you were denied. Only the usual youtuber or influencer got the invite and gain access.
Damn, I wouldn't call myself an influencer by any means, but I got invited to the party but passed on it due to working late.
Plus, I wanted to watch the games from the comfort of my home.

I'm really not a fan of those parties anyway. It's an awkward room of people wondering who's got the most clout.

TPO update
Hash -30%
clothes -25%

Kobe AD orgeon FSR $140-30%
Kobe NXT volt FSR $140-30%
Nike free run motion (FSR?) $130-30%
Racer triple black & blue/green small sizes ~7men $120-30
Nike lunarepic shield women sizes 9-10 ~110-30%
Scattered sizes KD 9s and soldier Xs on hash
Jordan superfly FSR ~ $90-110 minus 20-30% discount

p.s adidas employee has 50% off until nov 10-11 if you have the pass

TPO update
Hash -30%
clothes -25%

Kobe AD orgeon FSR $140-30%
Kobe NXT volt FSR $140-30%
Nike free run motion (FSR?) $130-30%
Racer triple black & blue/green small sizes ~7men $120-30
Nike lunarepic shield women sizes 9-10 ~110-30%
Scattered sizes KD 9s and soldier Xs on hash
Jordan superfly FSR ~ $90-110 minus 20-30% discount

p.s adidas employee has 50% off until nov 10-11 if you have the pass

the question is .. which company is on the list ?

Anyone else have orders from Nike.ca from last week and haven't received them yet? Ordered the OG blue AM1 last Thursday and seems like they're still sitting in customs. Usually takes only 3 business days to get to my doorstep.

Anyone else have orders from Nike.ca from last week and haven't received them yet? Ordered the OG blue AM1 last Thursday and seems like they're still sitting in customs. Usually takes only 3 business days to get to my doorstep.

My am hasn’t arrived yet neither. Got shipped on Saturday. My ceo 16 hasn’t even shipped yet

Still waiting myself and no update on the tracking page since the last one on Oct 21.

My am hasn’t arrived yet neither. Got shipped on Saturday. My ceo 16 hasn’t even shipped yet
They might be lagging behind from the amount of packages I assume? The laceless vapormax I ordered on Saturday (the same release day of the AM1 Royals) is coming in for me today.

Back
Top Bottom