Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

About 2 hours from Steves Music to the Adidas Store

One dude held out his Frozen Yellows as he walked down the line. Just being super extra and wack. Found it funny though

Apparently one kid waited in line only for his phone to die when he got inside. He looked heated as his dad was pulling him down the sidewalk

About 2 hours from Steves Music to the Adidas Store

One dude held out his Frozen Yellows as he walked down the line. Just being super extra and wack. Found it funny though

Apparently one kid waited in line only for his phone to die when he got inside. He looked heated as his dad was pulling him down the sidewalk

Smh 2 hours, will wait some more lol

Wow this is so messed up. Why is it only Queen street's store a 2 hour wait? STC and Y&D is walk in and out. I really hope if I show up at around 5pm there's still pairs. Don't want to end up losing my pair showing up late *cough* Champs

Couple of chinese dudes decked out in hypebeast gear just coppin pairs off ppl as they exit the store

Couple of chinese dudes decked out in hypebeast gear just coppin pairs off ppl as they exit the store
Probably the Essential Toronto Dudes.

Line is at H&M at Adidas Queen
My buddy was lined up for a good hour or so. I was able to grab my Three pairs downtown by the time he was able to grab his pair lol.

There's still a good stock of the Kaws X Uniqlo tees and those black plush toys at EC Uniqlo.

I would have thought Essentials but they posted on insta "don't come in trying to sell us Belugas we have too many".

No clue. They were speaking in cantonese or mandarin. Not sure how much was paid. I couldn't give a damn lol
If I had more than one pair... I would sooner sell it to a NTer that will appreciate and wear them than sell it to some scab reseller hanging out of the Adidas.

Standing in line was pretty annoying tbh. Everyone talking about reselling. I was probably the only guy saying I'mma rock :lol:

Back
Top Bottom