Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

About 2 hours from Steves Music to the Adidas Store

One dude held out his Frozen Yellows as he walked down the line. Just being super extra and wack. Found it funny though

Apparently one kid waited in line only for his phone to die when he got inside. He looked heated as his dad was pulling him down the sidewalk

Funny you mention it, my phone died when I was in line. They were cool about it and charged my phone with the ipad chargers they had

Last edited:
That was a terrible experience today. AT LEAST a 2-hour wait to get inside at adidas Queen West. They're pretty much letting in 1-2 people in at a time. The store needs to figure out a better system, this location has been terrible for both raffle sign-up and now pickups. STC and Yonge/Dundas was quick in and out. They need toallocate the stock better across the city. By time myself and other NTers left the line was pretty much outside of Due West by Spadina.

They also should've made pickups for Sat-Sun.

One dude held out his Frozen Yellows as he walked down the line. Just being super extra and wack. Found it funny though

Yeah I saw that fool. HIlarious.

Couple of chinese dudes decked out in hypebeast gear just coppin pairs off ppl as they exit the store

Essentials team and guys from the other consignment store HotBox. Didn't really pay attention to how much they were offering.

2 Cashiers + 1 guy verifying vouchers was a huge problem. Should've had way more staff to get the line moving faster. Hope I never have to wait that long again

2 Cashiers + 1 guy verifying vouchers was a huge problem. Should've had way more staff to get the line moving faster. Hope I never have to wait that long again

Always been the issue there. Straight up wack. They will probably end up telling people to come back tomorrow if the line is still long.

In the future if for some reason I'm successful on Confirmed and they give me that pickup location I may pass on picking up.

A friend just picked up a re-raffled OW VM from Haven. Size 11.

Last edited:
Jesus... I went to Yonge and Dundas, picked up my shoes in 5 minutes, went to Uniqlo and bought a KAWS x Peanuts tee, went home, tried on the kicks, TTCd to Solestop from Yonge and Eg, TTCed downtown, sold the shoes for under resell (but he added some Thai food which was literally the best deal I've done) and now got home. It's been a long day for all of us, haha.

Hey, just wondering if you guys got pairs with the inside hang tag that is like paper instead of a cardstock type ....... and there is no register trademark on the Adidas in the hangtag?

Shout out to the dummies at Adidas Queen for coming up with the most inefficient process of picking up a pair of shoes. 1 employee controlling both ipads yelling at the other employees posted up at the stairs to grab a size. I counted 5 employees doing jack squat. 2 cashiers, 1 person to bag, the manager walking around helping the non-existent customers.

Line up by Kiehls. Been in line for 35 min. 5 away from the doors. Line up moving “quicker” then before by the sound of things.

Hey, just wondering if you guys got pairs with the inside hang tag that is like paper instead of a cardstock type ....... and there is no register trademark on the Adidas in the hangtag?

Mine is the cardstock type and yea, no register trademark on the Adidas signage. I also picked up a pair of BAIT EQT 93/16 from Livestock right after and the hang tag on that is definitely more akin to the paper material you’re describing. Probably dependant on the facility that manufactured the shoes.

Mine is the cardstock type and yea, no register trademark on the Adidas signage. I also picked up a pair of BAIT EQT 93/16 from Livestock right after and the hang tag on that is definitely more akin to the paper material you’re describing. Probably dependant on the facility that manufactured the shoes.

Thanks! Also noticed some of the size tags on the box looks different from box to box......going by what I see on Kijiji

Thanks! Also noticed some of the size tags on the box looks different from box to box......going by what I see on Kijiji

Canada tends to share box tags with Europe while US pairs have their own (YS included)

My one immediate take away, the build quality on these beluga 2.0 pale in comparison to my Zebras from February. The Zebras just feel like their constructed better.

Canada tends to share box tags with Europe while US pairs have their own (YS included)

My one immediate take away, the build quality on these beluga 2.0 pale in comparison to my Zebras from February. The Zebras just feel like their constructed better.

nono.....wasn't talking about the US vs Europe size tags, just the placement of the box label looks different.....some is off the edge and some are really close to the edge.....

nono.....wasn't talking about the US vs Europe size tags, just the placement of the box label looks different.....some is off the edge and some are really close to the edge.....

Oh shoot, you’re right, mines definitely off centre as well. It’s a little to the right.

Just a thought but all those in here that got that captcha "assist" shouldn't really be complaining about waiting in line. Y'all got a free pass for Yeezys, be grateful haha. There are plenty of folks that would wait hours for these shoes. I understand the frustration of how inefficient the staff/process is but just look at the bigger picture, just my opinion.

My wife hit on the Haven raffle so I was able to get a pair today.

Also, to those wondering why everyone in line was wearing yeezys, what do you expect them to be wearing? People rocking yeezys to pick up yeezys - makes sense to me. That's like asking why people are wearing Raptors gear going to a Raptors game....people always looking for something to bash these hypebeast but at the end of the day, You're standing in the same damn line as them haha - just my opinion, not trying to start anything.

There were lots of the kaws toys at ec this evening. They were opening boxes after boxes at the front of the store. It was the $29.99 one. Lots of tees and black crew

Just a thought but all those in here that got that captcha "assist" shouldn't really be complaining about waiting in line. Y'all got a free pass for Yeezys, be grateful haha. There are plenty of folks that would wait hours for these shoes. I understand the frustration of how inefficient the staff/process is but just look at the bigger picture, just my opinion.

My wife hit on the Haven raffle so I was able to get a pair today.

Also, to those wondering why everyone in line was wearing yeezys, what do you expect them to be wearing? People rocking yeezys to pick up yeezys - makes sense to me. That's like asking why people are wearing Raptors gear going to a Raptors game....people always looking for something to bash these hypebeast but at the end of the day, You're standing in the same damn line as them haha - just my opinion, not trying to start anything.

Be very careful with having an opinion, some may take exception to it . LOL

YOUR opinion was well stated I must say.

Last edited:
C4A24826-AAC5-4561-8C38-B87C17D7862F.jpeg
Premium obsidian/copper 4s at halton $350

Back
Top Bottom