Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

That is essentially true, there was a pair of Reigning Champ 1.0 UB in my size. Dude was selling for $500.. I had to think about it, by the time I wanted it. It was sold already. I'm still on the hunt for that shoe, would be grail. Above all Yeezy's.
It might not seem that way right now but most pairs eventually turn up again later down the road. I remember feeling the same way about the AJ3 DBs which i never thought i'd be able to acquire at a reasonable price. 7 years later a DS pair pops up for a steal and I'm able to acquire them at a fraction of what they used to go for. Some pairs are going to be exceptions to the rule like the super rare stuff but in most situations patience saves pockets.

It might not seem that way right now but most pairs eventually turn up again later down the road. I remember feeling the same way about the AJ3 DBs which i never thought i'd be able to acquire at a reasonable price. 7 years later a DS pair pops up for a steal and I'm able to acquire them at a fraction of what they used to go for. Some pairs are going to be exceptions to the rule like the super rare stuff but in most situations patience saves pockets.
this is the key. if you really want a certain pair, never buy when the hype is high if you miss out.
I got the Kith Dooms for 160 vnds months ago, but during the 3-6months after drop it was at $400-500 DS

hype simmers down... always

this is the key. if you really want a certain pair, never buy when the hype is high if you miss out.
I got the Kith Dooms for 160 vnds months ago, but during the 3-6months after drop it was at $400-500 DS

hype simmers down... always

It all really depends on the shoe. There are sometimes you think the price is going to go down in a few years and it goes WAY up. I had an opportunity to trade a pair of the OG NMD PK Vintage White for a SNS Ultra Boost 1.0. Now, given at this point I wasn't into UBs but right now... I'm kicking myself. I ended up trading it for a pair of glitch Olive R1 pks. Shoe wise, probably #1 regret. 1.0s have gone WAY up. At some point, the well of DS shoes goes dry.

Damn, that's definitely missed opportunity. We all know Ultra Boost prices will go down eventually.
Once interest is directed elsewhere... We're talking YEARS from now tho.

It all really depends on the shoe. There are sometimes you think the price is going to go down in a few years and it goes WAY up. I had an opportunity to trade a pair of the OG NMD PK Vintage White for a SNS Ultra Boost 1.0. Now, given at this point I wasn't into UBs but right now... I'm kicking myself. I ended up trading it for a pair of glitch Olive R1 pks. Shoe wise, probably #1 regret. 1.0s have gone WAY up. At some point, the well of DS shoes goes dry.
Damn, that's definitely missed opportunity. We all know Ultra Boost prices will go down eventually.
Once interest is directed elsewhere... We're talking YEARS from now tho.

Agreed some pairs are going to jump up like the super rare pairs but most pairs will have a sweet spot, you just need to be able to capitalize when they come up. Like kobeoverbron kobeoverbron said, most of these sweet spots are years from now. I mean i had to wait like 7 years for my DBs but trust me it was well worth it, especially when you can offload other shoes you value less but have greater momentum at the time. If Jordans were still popular right now, there's no way i would've been able to score my pair at what i got them for

If anyone got an extra 10.5 in the Roc AF1s they don't mind letting go (at retail) hit me up. Trying to help a friend who wants a pair to actually wear, thanks.

Didn't know under armor was very popular here. I slept on the white Currys that came out last weekend

Am 1 Berries for $70 at Dixie. Saw lots of size 8.5, but none in 9-10. Didn’t look at other sizes

Nothing else there that hasn’t been mentioned.

At the foot locker in Dixie, they had Royal foamposite ones for $200. Sz 8.5x 1, and size 8 x 4

In all honesty, they probably did you a favor. If you order off them, you'll be paying above resell lol.

That's true. I was debating on switching the shipping address to CBI but I didn't wanna get cart jacked

I just self cleared on Yebras and paid $26 bringing the total to $430 which is just $91 above retail. Also did this back in Feb with the Zebras same deal.

Commercial invoice? You can request it once it passes through customs
I've only dealt with UPS once but for some reason, it's different this time. Essentially, the commercial invoice was easy to get (they already sent it to me)....but the main form that we need is the one that the CBSA agents put a stamp on (it was called the LVS Self Accouting Procedure Sheet ). I called UPS but they told me I need to refuse the 1st delivery attempt first in order for them to send me that form....so wondering if I just got a bad agent now that I spoke with.

Am 1 Berries for $70 at Dixie. Saw lots of size 8.5, but none in 9-10. Didn’t look at other sizes

Nothing else there that hasn’t been mentioned.

At the foot locker in Dixie, they had Royal foamposite ones for $200. Sz 8.5x 1, and size 8 x 4
Are all footlocker prices the same? Can I request Dixie to ship to BC?

Are all footlocker prices the same? Can I request Dixie to ship to BC?

Dixie’s an exception in that it’s an “outlet”, so their prices are different. The store was actually looking for an item to ship out as I was there, but I think that’s to fulfill an internet order. I don’t think they’ll ship it since there is no way the store can process your payment, but call them to confirm

I just self cleared on Yebras and paid $26 bringing the total to $430 which is just $91 above retail. Also did this back in Feb with the Zebras same deal.
Just curious, what other fees were in there that brought the total to 430? like i know us retail is 220usd and shipping is 50usd, so that after conversion is like 340-350.

Just curious, what other fees were in there that brought the total to 430? like i know us retail is 220usd and shipping is 50usd, so that after conversion is like 340-350.

YS charges taxes. Total before duties is around 400 depending on your cc rates.

Does anyone know if YD Uniqlo still has any Kaws x Peanuts hoodies? I’ll be going later so I’ll provide an update, just need to exchange sizes for the fiancé. Thanks!

Does anyone know if YD Uniqlo still has any Kaws x Peanuts hoodies? I’ll be going later so I’ll provide an update, just need to exchange sizes for the fiancé. Thanks!
When I went last weekend, all I saw were the tees and some small plush toys. All the sweaters were basically gone.

YS charges taxes. Total before duties is around 400 depending on your cc rates.
Ahh makes sense. Didn't think American stores would charge tax to Canadians. Thanks!

Heading over to Yorkdale at 12:45, I will update the ground...

We should start a thread called Kijiji nightmares lol. I had an agreement to buy a jacket off of a guy on there that he said was completely brand new and never worn in the listing, then when discussing a price and meet up, buddy lets it slip that he's been wearing it for close to 6 months but has "only worn it a handful of times". If something is truly "like new" condition or looks brand new for a used item, that's one thing, but why do people have to be such deceivers and come with that BS and have the audacity to bold face lie like that. Just be honest and write that it's used but it's "like brand new condition". I'm not really confrontational but dude was giving an attitude too and I had to tell the clown that brand new signifies that you NEVER wore the item. In my opinion...the minute you wear or use something, it's used now. The guy even said, "You're acting like I'm a homeless bum or something and the jacket would stink or something". Like bro, are you serious?

It's not like he was even just selling it for dirt cheap to get rid of it. He was just asking for a portion off of retail price and claimed it was a brand new jacket that just had the retail tags removed.

Back
Top Bottom