Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

How was the rocafella release at haven? They just changed the Travis Scott af1 to raffle, which is up now, so I’m assuming it was chaos

Didn't hear anything about the drop there (lines, crowds). But when I called around noon they were pretty much sold-out.

I hear Rogers/Fido MasterCard has the best conversions
Have the Rogers MC and the conversion rate is about the same as the bank credit cards. However, still recommend it because of the 4% cashback that you get from foreign exchange transactions. Much more than the usual 1-2%. It's my go to CC whenever I travel.

Enjoying some heaters today
85E62E50-9A4D-4FAA-A092-6AFD497F0547.jpg

EC Uniqlo also has plushies left of the KAWS x Peanuts collab (only one large left sitting in the back of the display near the front and tons of small ones).

EC Uniqlo also has plushies left of the KAWS x Peanuts collab (only one large left sitting in the back of the display near the front and tons of small ones).
To add to that they also had 2 white crewneck with the little snoopy design left sizes L and XL

If anyone has Amerifriends, Uniqlo's US site has all the crews, plush, tees, and smaller sizes in the white hoodie. Up to medium with the patch, just XS in the dog house.
New Jersey has no sales tax for apparel - shipped a crew there. It came out to $33 on paypal since it's $5 shipping. They were $30 here, so basically retail.

Anyone have experience with UPS tracking saying your item has been delivered but it actually comes later? If not, then my package has been jacked or delivered to the wrong house :/

Back
Top Bottom