I called it LOL

Attachments

• E356C16E-3B8F-4ABB-8D42-EB80490E10F4.jpeg
    E356C16E-3B8F-4ABB-8D42-EB80490E10F4.jpeg
    181.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 92EB4C08-52B9-4CFC-A8FC-9B87F8FFB60F.jpeg
    92EB4C08-52B9-4CFC-A8FC-9B87F8FFB60F.jpeg
    197.9 KB · Views: 70
Folks only care about adidas boosts (Yeezys, NMDs etc), limited Nike/Jordans, and collaborations with current popular figures. I'd say 70% of the social media sneaker enthusiast or reseller doesn't know or care about Stash. I also didn't see the usual hard Nike marketing behind this shoe on social media with the usual influencers, sadly a lot of people base their interest off that. Good thing for guys who genuinely love the Stash collabs locally, an easy purchase for once.

Couldnt have said it better. I’m glad the Nike marketing behind his shoe was nowhere to be seen. Maybe Stash wanted it that way so the real fans of his work don’t have a hard time copping. The price was higher than regular Spiridons but nothing too crazy.

I believe so. Just overheard some people talking about it. So I'm not sure if it was legit

My friend was mentioning it to me as well. Just checked their site and it looks like that's the one you're talking about.

I'm not sure about all the brands they carry, but I've seen online before that ppl complained their CG stuff is fake.

Edit - Just browsed RFD and ppl said their Moose Knuckle might be fake too.

I believe so. Just overheard some people talking about it. So I'm not sure if it was legit

My friend was mentioning it to me as well. Just checked their site and it looks like that's the one you're talking about.

I'm not sure about all the brands they carry, but I've seen online before that ppl complained their CG stuff is fake.
yea it's by one of the hotels close to leslie and hwy 7 i think. they had signs outside stating sample sale for those brands but i was under the impression that CG didn't sell samples outside of their own retailers. not sure about how legit these are but if you're gonna be spending a couple hundred bucks probably best to err on the side of caution from these sales

yea it's by one of the hotels close to leslie and hwy 7 i think. they had signs outside stating sample sale for those brands but i was under the impression that CG didn't sell samples outside of their own retailers. not sure about how legit these are but if you're gonna be spending a couple hundred bucks probably best to err on the side of caution from these sales

Yeah, if you're really only saving a hundred or or so, might as well hit up HR2 and pick up a jacket there or grab them on sale.

I’ve visited that sale place a couple of times, always a zoo in there because of the ‘deals’. Haven’t bought any winter jackets there but I’ve also heard some of the stuff they sold, should be checked thoroughly before you buy. I’ve only bought a windbreaker years before but a lot of things broke down easily with light wear (draw strings, zippers, etc.)

^ please avoid any "sample guys" sales. They're not samples, they're fakes
CG does not honour the lifetime warranties on their jackets purchased from these sales

This lady's daughter is at the sale and says there's 90% asians. I'm not surprised :lol:

It's in the heart of Markham, what do you expect lol.
I've been to this sale twice before. Definitely check your item thoroughly before purchasing, loose threads and whatnot. I've seen Nobis, Moose Knuckles, and CG here. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some fakes mixed into the bunch though.

This lady's daughter is at the sale and says there's 90% asians. I'm not surprised :lol:
They must mean 95%, been a couple of times and damm what a zoo.... it’s like they went store to store picking up stuff that was on sale and trying to sell it at a profit.. been there once and never again...

Back
Top Bottom