Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

These LBJ looks pretty good. Anyone know what they are?

Attachments

• AFA45C82-72A8-48D0-A1D9-9E22526F6873.jpeg
    AFA45C82-72A8-48D0-A1D9-9E22526F6873.jpeg
    321 KB · Views: 45
I was on WiFi i kept getting errors I switched to data and it worked fine, this pair is actually nice and clean compared to that mud rat 500 wtf is that

Timbs x North Face, can't get any more NYC than that I guess its like when OVO makes Jackets with Roots

As for Stash, I like his collabs fave were probably Stash Dunk and Stash Questions, just not a fan of the Spiridon model, looks weird to me.

Last edited:
Just wondering if anyone has a friend that teaches in Peel - we were given ES passes for this weekend - we can bring guests.

Also wondering if anyone had an ES update as well.

Footlocker launch locator now showing the blue tints, it looks like availability will be the same as Beluga 2.0
The question is if I show up at 530 pm. Would they still let me put in my entry or would they do the same thing that 306 did and reject me ?

The question is if I show up at 530 pm. Would they still let me put in my entry or would they do the same thing that 306 did and reject me ?

Observing these raffle sign-ups, the cutoff time is very random in every case. Best way to avoid it is going as early as possible if your schedule allows you to. Once 4-5pm comes, things get sketchy.

Just wondering if anyone has a friend that teaches in Peel - we were given ES passes for this weekend - we can bring guests.

Also wondering if anyone had an ES update as well.
If anything, the new 11s dropping on saturday, whatever recent retros have been dropping as of late (wheat pack, maybe unc 6s?), lebron 15s, kobe ads, kd 10s, some air maxes, and some vapormaxes. Hopefully the silver bullet AM97s get a restock at the ES too (sorry if this is very general, haven't been since the end of september but this is the general trend I've been noticing)

Also if you want tech fleece, they'll have windrunners and pants for about 40% off. idk your size, but if you can fit larger sizes, they'll usually have those in stock.

Depends if there is a line. If there is a long line up and it looks like it'll go past their cut off time, they will likely cut off the line.

You have to remember, doing raffles is something stores don't want to do and want to do
very little of. They will not go OT on this just so someone can be the 200th size 10 entry.
Be there early, it's their store it's their rules. If you miss out you miss out.

Don't let this guy fool you, his girl stays in the car so he doesnt get a ticket while he lines up

:lol:

Or if you have a metropass/dont mind spending alittle you could always park at wilson station amd take the subway.

Back
Top Bottom