Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Powerphase disappeared from my Confirmed app :emoji_thinking: No longer says I'm Confirmed, even tried logging out. Breh..

Really catching Ls out here :smh:
Similar thing happened to me when I tried accessing it, though I think its because I didn't have my wifi/data on. Luckily, when I logged out and logged back in the shoe reappeared.

price is insane but the quality is A1. OVO Goose > Sup TNF. Talking bout the leather Nuptse
Agreed. I really like last years black Bomber jackets.

Attachments

• 20171208_140700.jpg
    20171208_140700.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 39
Side note if anyone wants or knows anyone that wants an 8.5 in the powerphase I won't be picking up my pair tomorrow I got called into work, Adidas Originals store

Still waiting for Adidas.ca to go live for the powerphases. Says "sold out" but supposedly never went live. Adidas.com is live now, first time Canada goes after US?

ES store update
Lots of tech fleece close to 40% off
2 color (oreo and triple) vapormax for 178
not much selection of J's for men
tons of win like 96 11s - almost everyone had a pair in hand when I left

Bet someone in here snitched to Adidas about captcha :lol: My guy said the image changed at the last second when powerphase dropped.

Happened for Canada and US. Hes working on finding a new way to get the jig working again. Hopefully I get some good news to share before the release.

Signed up on confirmed and other online raffles, better be the first W for me, all been L's this year.

Back
Top Bottom