Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I got the answer in half a second and still didn't get confirmed...thinking it's my mobile signal in the office...
Id say I was just as quick, mustve gotten lucky with my size or something cause i forgot to switch from my house wifi to LTE

Here we go pick up location at Adidas Originals on Queen, not looking forward to it after all the stories of the previous pick up from there

Here we go pick up location at Adidas Originals on Queen, not looking forward to it after all the stories of the previous pick up from there
might be ok assuming you go later in the day. Plus given it's a powerphase and not a 350 ppl might not be fiending as hard

Shouldn't be as bad as the Belugas. Folks not thirsty for PPs and they're not selling for much. Next weekend's Ice Blues pickup will be hell at that location.

How many pairs do you guys think we received for the Powerphase? I'm guessing much much lower than Pebras, considering these aren't mass produced,

How many pairs do you guys think we received for the Powerphase? I'm guessing much much lower than Pebras, considering these aren't mass produced,
Prob around the same tbh. Livestock is doing FCFS on the powerphases, but that could also be due to lower demand.

Powerphase disappeared from my Confirmed app :emoji_thinking: No longer says I'm Confirmed, even tried logging out. Breh..

Really catching Ls out here :smh:

I feel like the Powerphases might even sit for a few hrs. It's not as huge a hit, but sort of is because Yeezy attached.

how's the line up for the Powerphases at Haven? I need a damn pair. LOL
thinking of going around 8am tomorrow.

Seems like the AM97 silver bullets are postponed til December 16. Footlocker has removed it on their launch calendar today.

Back
Top Bottom