Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hey guys can someone give me a list of sneaker consignment stores in Toronto? Currently on a hunt for the OW prestos and only consignment store I know is Essential TO. thanks in advance
There's also Hot Box which is also in the same place as Essential

Just want to update you all on the outlet:

Jordan 7 Olympic reverse
Cyber Monday 3s
Jordan 4 pinnacle
Jordan 5 Pinnacle
Jordan 3 Wool

Not much of a discount - just 25% off retail price.......no additional discounts.....nothing much on the hash

Any LeBron 15 deals coming up? Stopped playing ball for an entire year and want to get back with the best kicks.

Anyone have any idea what FTL is doing for boxing day? I'm assuming 20-30% off certain items. I'm wondering about in-store specifically

Anyone have any idea what FTL is doing for boxing day? I'm assuming 20-30% off certain items. I'm wondering about in-store specifically

They’ll probably have a table with shoes on sale, and a couple of racks of clothes on sale, like the past 10+ years

I dont understand why footlocker would have stuff thats excluded on their boxing day sale page :$ kinda upsetting when you add to cart and no discounts off

Nike flyknit vapormax on sale at sportchek, 20% off retail + stacks with 10% coupon from signing up their email. lots of sizes and colours available, comes to $207.45 after tax.

$201 after tax on exclucity using "XCLU30BOXING"

Last edited:
Grabbed the vachetta tan sk8 hi's at Vmills. $50 -50% off (bogo)
Also got lucky at Nike getting the mercurial spiridon in black/grey for $140 -30%.

Last week traded worn Burgundy UB 3.0 for a DS Tinker air max day 2016.

Got the kicks I've been super patient on and wanted for a while now.
:pimp:

Merry Christmas NT fam! Btw, for those wondering about FTL and boxing day, VIPs get 25% off. Happy shopping!
41E4670F-5268-4409-A95E-D7691C6FD037.png

Grabbed the vachetta tan sk8 hi's at Vmills. $50 -50% off (bogo)
Also got lucky at Nike getting the mercurial spiridon in black/grey for $140 -30%.

Last week traded worn Burgundy UB 3.0 for a DS Tinker air max day 2016.

Got the kicks I've been super patient on and wanted for a while now.
:pimp:
Picked up the tan old skools at VM a few weeks ago for the same deal. Amazing price, and you can get a second pair of whatever for like $20.

Lol, my cart went up to $1200 after I paid via PP, when it should've been $200. I better be getting refunded.

Back
Top Bottom