Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

So I was expecting an order today and they shipped using Canada Post.

Apparently Canada Post came by 9:20 today and couldn’t deliver because my driveway was too icy.

Meanwhile, my neighbour was nice enough to shovel my driveway from 9-10 and he didnt see a truck past by. So I don’t know if the truck driver was being lazy or he had a valid reason.

LMAO. Good ol' union workers. If it was UPS, they probably would have just went on your driveway, and threw it 9 meters onto your porch.

LMAO. Good ol' union workers. If it was UPS, they probably would have just went on your driveway, and threw it 9 meters onto your porch.
Damn really....?
Should get my yeezy from UPS today but no time to shovel the driveway.....
Hopefully the shoe wont get wet...

Damn really....?
Should get my yeezy from UPS today but no time to shovel the driveway.....
Hopefully the shoe wont get wet...

Lol I was kidding. Realistically though, UPS will get it delivered. I highly doubt they'll use a snow covered driveway as an excuse.

Whether the box will get wet is another story. I had a package left on my porch yesterday that ended up getting covered in snow.

Lol I was kidding. Realistically though, UPS will get it delivered. I highly doubt they'll use a snow covered driveway as an excuse.

Whether the box will get wet is another story. I had a package left on my porch yesterday that ended up getting covered in snow.
Lol, nvm....It is still blue ice even shoes get wet :lol:

Well, at the same time, it's not really that easy to create a working script that will cop multiple Yeezys on release day. I know a few people who tried building a bot and failed during multiple drops. You can't knock the hustle of university students, especially when you have a ton of OSAP to pay off. A few hundred dollars here and there can go a long way when you're in debt and need money to fuel that exam season stomach.

oh yeah. I can't knock the hustle, smart kid. Good 'business' for university kids to make some money for sure.
More bitter about them hoarding sneakers lol.

Oh man, Roshes are what got me heavy into shoes. I remember how hard they were to get back then and resell on them was ridiculous. Was such a simple silhouette and comfortable as ****. Still got my iguanas, team needs and team blues from their second release.
Calypsosssss lol

So I was expecting an order today and they shipped using Canada Post.

Apparently Canada Post came by 9:20 today and couldn’t deliver because my driveway was too icy.

Meanwhile, my neighbour was nice enough to shovel my driveway from 9-10 and he didnt see a truck past by. So I don’t know if the truck driver was being lazy or he had a valid reason.

I’ve had Canada Post misdeliver 2 packages in the last 2 weeks. The worst part was one was a Next Day that arrived 3 days after the guaranteed delivery date.

I am a hater, I hated the Roshes since they came out never bought a pair, that toebox with no shape lord of the rings legolas lookin shoe haha

I’ve had Canada Post misdeliver 2 packages in the last 2 weeks. The worst part was one was a Next Day that arrived 3 days after the guaranteed delivery date.

It’s that time of the year! I had a Canada post package that originated in mississauga that was supposed to come to me in North york and instead it went to Vancouver and then found it’s way back to me three weeks later

Oh man, Roshes are what got me heavy into shoes. I remember how hard they were to get back then and resell on them was ridiculous. Was such a simple silhouette and comfortable as ****. Still got my iguanas, team needs and team blues from their second release.

Won't lie.. Roshes also kind of got me into the sneaker game. They're comfortable as hell, except the toe box material was ****. My big toe would eventually tear a hole into the toe box knit.
I'm still made I couldn't pick up a pair of the red sails. I recently brought out my squadron blue's as my winter beaters lol.

I think I had a majority of the OG cws except for the Speed Yellow, Cybers and Stadium Greens

For anyone whos washed UBs and roshes in their washing machine, do you still use the same amount of detergent/fabric conditioner as you would if you were washing a full load of clothes

I am a hater, I hated the Roshes since they came out never bought a pair, that toebox with no shape lord of the rings legolas lookin shoe haha
:rofl: Same, always thought the silhouette looked horrible. When I actually did try them on I hated the fit, and the fact I could see the imprint of my toes a bit

Lol I picked up a pair of Compton Cortez at Dixie today for $25 taxes in. Nothing else worth noting.

Vaughn had triple black racers for women for 99.99+30% off

Lol I picked up a pair of Compton Cortez at Dixie today for $25 taxes in. Nothing else worth noting.

Vaughn had triple black racers for women for 99.99+30% off

Nice pickup. I got the nikelab af1 mid jewels in the light pink cw from Dixie today.

Were there any more? And also what was the price?

They were the only pair i saw. Could be more in the back. They were $85. For some reason the cashier thought they were womens amd gave me 30% off as well plus i had a $10 survey code. Ended up paying under $60 tax in.

Hey guys can someone give me a list of sneaker consignment stores in Toronto? Currently on a hunt for the OW prestos and only consignment store I know is Essential TO. thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom