Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Truth right here. I was also driving to a family party and went by Yorkdale mall and couldn't help but give the :sick: face. Not only was there not a single spot in the whole mall, but the highway was even completely bumper to bumper with people trying to exit to get into the mall area. I even saw on CP24 that someone had a gun pulled on them in the Yorkdale parking lot. Like you mention...most of the sales were all like 20-30% off at most. If you like dealing with those kind of crowds and people, by all means go ahead, but things need to be at least 50-60% off and even more for me to consider that and I probably still wouldn't go out in a crowd like that.

Like imagine dealing with all that and coming home empty handed or barely getting a deal. That was probably the reality for a majority of the people.

I heard people were lined up at sporting life from like 4 or 5 am because they were handing out $50 gift cards.

Yorkdale was a zoo yesterday. I didn't wanna go but was forced to by the wife. I was there around 11ish and found parking pretty easily (Not a lot of people park in the garage for some reason)

Pro tip: Park in the garage at YD, you can leave your heavy *** winter jacket in your car and go into the mall with a tee/hoodie without even being cold :pimp:

Yorkdale was a zoo yesterday. I didn't wanna go but was forced to by the wife. I was there around 11ish and found parking pretty easily (Not a lot of people park in the garage for some reason)

Pro tip: Park in the garage at YD, you can leave your heavy *** winter jacket in your car and go into the mall with a tee/hoodie without even being cold :pimp:

Did you even notice any notable deals though? From monitoring forums and other posts, it seems that a majority of people just posted how underwhelming the sales were. I know Boxing Day was usually always bigger for electronics, but I was definitely looking into more stores like Sporting Life, Altitude Sports etc online to try to get a good deal on a light down jacket. Some deals are out there but I'm not going to jump on something when it's only 20-30% off.

Don’t you have to pay to park in the garage?

Did you even notice any notable deals though? From monitoring forums and other posts, it seems that a majority of people just posted how underwhelming the sales were. I know Boxing Day was usually always bigger for electronics, but I was definitely looking into more stores like Sporting Life, Altitude Sports etc online to try to get a good deal on a light down jacket. Some deals are out there but I'm not going to jump on something when it's only 20-30% off.

Very underwhelming for sure. I didn't really pick up anything worth mentioning tbh. I figured since I was already in the hell hole, I would just pick up some stuff for my snowboarding trip this week. Sportchek had 25% off.

Def wasn't worth going to YD though. My girl wanted to hit up Pandora but the line was ridiculously long.

Boxing Day is def more for electronics it seems. The sales apparel wise are the same for Black Friday I've noticed and nothing to write home about.

Boxing Day is def more for electronics it seems. The sales apparel wise are the same for Black Friday I've noticed and nothing to write home about.

Ya definitely seems like most stuff only went for 20-30% off. I'm going to wait until late January-Early February and see if the sale prices for light down jackets goes down at all.

I've used both the Note series phones and the new iPhones (mind you I've used probably about 10 different android phones both mainstream and off-brands thanks to buying and selling phones) and honestly didn't really find much appeal in the Note line-up. The stylus is cool and all, but there's nothing really useful about it in regular everyday life imo. If you're using an Apple ecosystem at home, I suggest sticking with iPhones just for pure convenience and connectivity. If you wanna try a droid with those type of top specs, I'd say the OnePlus 5 is probably the best option for your money.

That being said, the iPhone X was kinda meh. Probably gonna wait for the next iteration of the iPhone to see if it'll be worth the upgrade.

Thanks for the feed back... still kind of on the fence a little bit cause I have been using Apple for many years now. Though the idea of a different operating system does appeal to me cause change can be good too! Been reading up on the various Android based phones and I think the Note will be a good fit. The onePlus 5 is impressive... my brother has that one and he likes it a lot.

Did anybody end up copping the Gatorade 1s? Surprised these went quick!

Yeah, only because it was the holidays I stayed up for the 3am launch. Was only interested in the lemon lime colourway which I legit think are pretty nice. I think they'll look better with a lace swap as well.

The lemon lime flavour definitely got me through many basketball & softball games, exams and hangovers so there's a personal appeal to me as well, as cheesy as it may sound. It also doesn't hurt that this colourway was "limited" so it increases the HYPE factor, as much as that annoys some folks here haha.

I'm not surprised the lemon limes selling out considering the limited quantities and hype associated with them, but I am surprised about the other colourways as those are "sitting".

I had the lemon limes in my cart from Nike.ca last night, but couldn't pull the trigger. Just does not appeal to me.

Anyone been to the Nike ES store? I got an invite starting for today, but I don't want to travel to scarborough for no reason..

I had the lemon limes in my cart from Nike.ca last night, but couldn't pull the trigger. Just does not appeal to me.

Anyone been to the Nike ES store? I got an invite starting for today, but I don't want to travel to scarborough for no reason..

Soulland dunk SB
Gold Foamposite
Jordan 1 Flyknit Royals
Triple white Vapormax
Lots of different signature basketbal shoes (PG, Lebron, Jordan 32 no Kyrie 4s though)
Usual Zoom fly, metcon, pegasus, etc

Seasons greetings all! Can anyone recommend a reputable sneaker repair service in Sauga? One shoe sole is separating from the shoe (AJ3) and the other one a possible sole swap for AM1

I dont do restorations on the regs but the regluing is easy to to by yourself. just use clean/sand the 2 sides to be glued and make sure to use the best glue "barge cement". as for the am1s ill have to see a pic but if they are crumbling you need to find a donor shoe to get the midsole/sole from

I passed. I only saw a poorly done collab driven by hype. They could have at least done a little more with the shoe, all they did was make it one solid colour and the coolest part is the sole which no one will see.

blahh right when i was about to cop a few things on nike, everything in my size sells out from yesterday to today lol guess thats what happens when you over think it and forget how good their returns are..

Metallic 5s for $209 and Pure money 4s for $127, both available in my size. Tempting afffffff
Don't forget to use ebates, they still got 10% cash back for Nike.ca!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom