Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone have experience with stone island sizing? I usually have to buy XL in everything because of my shoulders, but the only size left is an XL in the stoney as well. It's like a zip up hoodie.

I was wondering if I should grab it, but the only issue is that I can't return it. :frown:

If its shadow stuff, you gotta try it. Majority of the pieces from that line fit big
IF its regular stoney then just go up a size or true to size. The pieces generally fit slimmer around the waist. I went true to my size and it fits me properly. I also have slightly wider shoulders

@DYNAMICS
I actually did the same, grabbed a pair of pure boosts for a friend. It's supposed to be in the right field with item description when you hit checkout. Worked for me same day deal was posted. Just tried right now and somethings def up, deal is still posted on their sites front page though so I'd contact them if I was you and see what's up[/QUOTE]

can you return nike.com stuff at the nike store?
Nike.com can only be returned via nike's website, but the return process is easy and 100% free. Hit up live chat and request for a return label, they'll send you a return label to print. Put the shoes inside a box (hopefully you kept the shipping box from nike.ca) and slap the label on the box and drop it off at a local Canada Post post office.

Anyone order from Sam Tabak before? trying to get something for a friend but there's no field during the checkout for promo codes.

It should be where the shopify checkout page is, not the cart page. I was able to input the code for the Pusha T EQT's I bought a few days ago.

Anyone have issues with returns at Sportchek when they send a defective item or let's say one pair is missing the shoe cardboard?

Yah - seems like they took off the area where you put discount codes.....usually it is in the checkout section where you put in your delivery address.

Anyone have issues with returns at Sportchek when they send a defective item or let's say one pair is missing the shoe cardboard?

Just take it to the store. Easy peasy. You really gonna return something due to missing shoe cardboard though? Just go to FL or Champs and ask if they have any extras in the back. Tons of people just throw that stuff out so I'm sure they have extras. Lol

Just take it to the store. Easy peasy. You really gonna return something due to missing shoe cardboard though? Just go to FL or Champs and ask if they have any extras in the back. Tons of people just throw that stuff out so I'm sure they have extras. Lol

Lol, no I'm not returning because of the cardboard. Returning the Jordan 32s because they felt like hell on feet.

Anybody know if any HOH or retail stores still have the Gatorade 6s?

Missed the online release and also didn't get a chance to head out to the stores today.

Anyone cop the recent Air Max 97 silver bullet restock on NDC? Still haven't received shipping confirmation on my pair, but bought it on release day. Hope they don't cancel my order

Bought mine on release day as well. A day or two days later got the shipping notification. Canada Post site says it should arrive by January 2nd.

Bought mine on release day as well. A day or two days later got the shipping notification. Canada Post site says it should arrive by January 2nd.
Same, my pair should be arriving on the 2nd. Got released by customs and arrived in sauga last night.

Damn those TB UB 4.0s sold out in a minute.. sometimes i dont get the tripple black hype..

I haven't bought an Ultra Boost since the 1.0s. I bought the OGs on sale for like 140 Canadian lol. Now I see people on StockX asking like $500 for that same pair.

VM has 11.5 ONLY in these KDs

Attachments

• IMG_20180101_184359.jpg
    IMG_20180101_184359.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 50
I haven't bought an Ultra Boost since the 1.0s. I bought the OGs on sale for like 140 Canadian lol. Now I see people on StockX asking like $500 for that same pair.
Yeah its crazy man, i understand the hype of UBs (im a huge fan) i just dont get the whole triple black thing..

Damn those TB UB 4.0s sold out in a minute.. sometimes i dont get the tripple black hype..

Kept showing "Coming Soon" for me everytime I refreshed. By the time it was available, the size I wanted was already gone. I waited around for restocks but couldn't add anything to cart.

Kept showing "Coming Soon" for me everytime I refreshed. By the time it was available, the size I wanted was already gone. I waited around for restocks but couldn't add anything to cart.
yeah same, i herd livestock and a few other stores were supposed to get them.. didnt look like it unless theyre uploading them to the sites tomorrow.. might try to cop em from an american source on weds

Back
Top Bottom