Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Has anyone checked out the TNT sale yet?

find tnt shady on pricing, specifically the hazelton location. a cdg tee caught my eye during a boxing week sale. price was good (marked down from $200+ to $118 on the sticker) and before trying it on I asked one sales there to confirm price. he did and I when I paid for it he suddenly said it was $170 stating that it was "mis-priced" and wouldn't want to honor the sticker price even tho he told me few minutes ago it was $118. I can understand its a store's right to honor sticker price (or is that a law in ontario?), but if they had sold me at sticker I would've been a repeat customer. needless to say, never shopped there again. nothing but overpriced regular brands anyway

Any recommended wallets?

highly recommend porter yoshida or LV. former is a good ratio between $/functionality/quality, latter is long lasting but styles may be too bulky for some

find tnt shady on pricing, specifically the hazelton location. a cdg tee caught my eye during a boxing week sale. price was good (marked down from $200+ to $118 on the sticker) and before trying it on I asked one sales there to confirm price. he did and I when I paid for it he suddenly said it was $170 stating that it was "mis-priced" and wouldn't want to honor the sticker price even tho he told me few minutes ago it was $118. I can understand its a store's right to honor sticker price (or is that a law in ontario?), but if they had sold me at sticker I would've been a repeat customer. needless to say, never shopped there again. nothing but overpriced regular brands anyway

Fair enough. I just asked because they had a ton of Y3 stuff on sale last time I went in August (I think it was a specific Y3 sale) where their UBs were cheaper than standard Ultra Boosts.

Any recommended wallets?
I'd go with leather Gucci debossed monograms or a Louie canvas wallet.
Both are affordable and will last you forever.

I'm currently using this for my cc, Presto, coins and some cash with a simple Ferragamo leather bi fold for everything else.

Taiga Louis Vuitton wallet here.
Bought in 2009 and had it restitched for $30 by LV 2 years ago.
I think it will last another 10 years and it is my daily wallet.

Mighty wallet from dynomighty. They are made from DuPont Tyvek micro fibre material. Tear resistant. Water resistant. Super thin. No Stiching. About $20 from amazon.

I think they initially said $30 for restitch and $60 for another service (re-varnish edges?) for a total of ~90?

$90 sounds about right. I recall gettin a quote back in day to restitch a danube monogram and it wasn't cheap in relation to the retail price of the bag

I remember taking my bifold to LV and they wouldn’t restitch due to wear and tear from daily use to the leather, no bueno fam

Anyone deal with or remember dealing with Sneakersnstuff recently? Should I be expecting to pay extra at the door if my order is $55? Thanks in advance guys!

Just got my shipment from ndc.. the right tongue is so off smh

Attachments

• 15150939926481828529388.jpg
    15150939926481828529388.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 80
Any recommended wallets?
Currently using a Coach one I got from the outlets last summer and used another Coach wallet for 4 years before that. Came with a both a bifold card holder and a bi-fold wallet for 60 bucks. Pretty worth in terms of value and quality, though they do get beat up really quickly if you get the canvas ones.

Thanks! No more size 10's as I bought the last 2 pairs. Nothing else to note other than OG Spiridon (Regal Blue/Black/Crimson/Metallic Silver) for $134.99

Yeah they also had the grey/white spiridon too, I was about to pick up a pair but I went for the racers instead. They also had copper foams for GS ($99.99+30%)
Is the back wall still 30%off today?

Forget the fact that it’s the wrong box, plz look at this tag on the metallic 5s I got from the flash sale. Anyone else get this?

Attachments

• A1DA87F4-658B-4DD0-BA97-A6EC3F021C16.jpeg
    A1DA87F4-658B-4DD0-BA97-A6EC3F021C16.jpeg
    221.1 KB · Views: 82
Back
Top Bottom