Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I've ordered the same shoe twice. Once during the 20 off and one for 30 off last week. Both orders just magically got cancelled. Is this just me or foot locker just the worst

I've ordered the same shoe twice. Once during the 20 off and one for 30 off last week. Both orders just magically got cancelled. Is this just me or foot locker just the worst
The problem with these sales is that some of the inventory that shows up online is store stock. So with a 30% off, the store would probably rather sell it to a customer in store rather than fill out and package shoes to send out. This has happened to me far too many times.

The problem with these sales is that some of the inventory that shows up online is store stock. So with a 30% off, the store would probably rather sell it to a customer in store rather than fill out and package shoes to send out. This has happened to me far too many times.

Yep they said my order did not get transferred to the store system and they had to cancel. Unbelievable now I've missed out on the sale and shoe isn't even in stock anywhere

that sucks bro. at least now we all know next time they do some type of promo like this to go in store.
Luckily we found stuff in store and didn't have to order online.

I got my Gatorade 1 cancelled as well. They didn’t put them as excluded the first day, and then they cancelled my order the next day when all of a sudden they’re excluded from the promo. My size was still in stock too

They are the absolute worst company to deal with period. They always cancel orders if they start a “sale” and forget to exclude the item..also, their stores/online/warehouse don’t have great communication. I fail to see why they even bother with sales when they exclude everything decent and the stuff that isn’t excluded has no actual inventory. I had a pair cancel after I got confirmation and then told by their online customer service that it wasn’t cancelled and they were just locating the stock...my size magically reappeared a day after I was canceled and checks out no problem...convenient how it came back after the sale is finished though. I’m sticking to local boutiques who have real sales and actually honour mistakes that they make.... I’ve had over twelve orders cancel In the past year alone...so yea, **** footlocker

For any Footy fans, Winners/Marshalls are carrying a bunch of older jerseys right now for $49.99. I saw the following kits Roma, Inter Milan, AC Milan, Juventus, Netherlands, Bayern Munich and Lazio.

There was a decent amount at the St Lawrence Market winners.

Probably, advice that people know already but just happened to me. If you're doing a trade and shipping your package with canadapost make sure to insure the full amount. They ended up losing the package I was supposed to receive and now I'm **** outta luck

Probably, advice that people know already but just happened to me. If you're doing a trade and shipping your package with canadapost make sure to insure the full amount. They ended up losing the package I was supposed to receive and now I'm **** outta luck
Classic Canada post. Not even sure why or how they are even still around. An employee is wearing those shoes no doubt ..

Classic Canada post. Not even sure why or how they are even still around. An employee is wearing those shoes no doubt ..
It was actually a pair of the nikelab acg cargos. Been waiting to get a pair and now I gotta find a replacement... it sucks man

Anyone got links for the tour yellow 98s? Mr Legendary Stock said they’re dropping at 3am on NDC but i cant find a link anywhere....

I personally haven't, but I guess it all depends on the product you are returning.

Wasn't even a return. Was a charged order they couldn't fulfil but I still had to call in to get them to process a refund. Which they said they did. This was January 3rd... Lol.

Was at real sports nothing of note just picked up a white tfc blank jersey for $30

The ovo jerseys kinda look good in real life but they aren’t on sale yet, maybe after we win the ‘chip this year they will.

Was at real sports nothing of note just picked up a white tfc blank jersey for $30

The ovo jerseys kinda look good in real life but they aren’t on sale yet, maybe after we win the ‘chip this year they will.

Was there stock of the white jerseys? Thinking of making a stop after work now...

Back
Top Bottom