Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

what do you mean by artificially ? i fell asleep before release. was it a matter of minutes.. like the AM1 obsidian

Sold out faster than the Obsidian's, for me at least. Looped for about 20 seconds and all 4 of my browsers went OOS.

what do you mean by artificially ? i fell asleep before release. was it a matter of minutes.. like the AM1 obsidian
Because there's no way they're actually that limited when everyone is actually getting em. Everything Nike comes out with
that isn't a collab or an energy release is produced A LOT. It will be available through other channels if not with Nike.

artificially meaning they holding stock back or trickling stock. creates an illusion of shortage on stock which drives up demand and maintains hype. being sold out online just means nike's IT programmed something in to shut people out in queue

if box logo tees were in stock 24/7, would they still be worth a G and people going bananas over them?

economics at play here

not to mention US has yet to release 98s. there is a warehouse somewhere with unsold am98 in your size just sitting

Last edited:
On to the next pair for me. If the 98s are like the Tokyo 97s, they won't be releasing in stores here. No clue why people are thinking these will be like the Silver Bullets.

It's more than likely the 98s will restock again later down the road but for those who really want a pair, make a trip down to Buffalo. I remember when the Tokyo 97sreleased and they were sitting at stores in Walden Galleria.

IMO it’s also artificial hype cuz last I recall nobody really cared for the 98 like the 97/95/90/1 but here Nike is pushing them hard I also recall the 180 and 93 being loved so I sorta understand the hype for those pairs.

I have those red supreme 98’s and the QC around the air bubble on those was laughable

The 98 is a clunky shoe IMO

That Miami Vice Heat jersey flew oos. Found my size on NBA Europe last night, was gone this morn. Managed to get one on ProDirectBasketball.

I wish we could change the swoosh colour on the AF1 IDs for the raptors. A gold outline around the swoosh would look dope.

A lot of Shorts extra 30%.

Women’s and boys/girls shoes extra 20%.

Nothing really that great there for Men’s.

Got my Ultra Boost Lux size 9.5 in. They fit a little larger than I prefer. Anyone who wants a really good price for these, let me know. Let say, what I paid for it plus lunch money, haha.

Was just there tonight. Saw one pair of men's tf pants small. Priced at 69 on clearance.

Other than that I don't think I saw any on clearance but I did skip the xl and XXL sizes.

Thanks for the intel.
Thought I scored a TF pant from Haven for cheap, 50% off the OG price.
Week goes by and get a follow up email stating my order was cancelled due to no available stock, wha?

Needless to say I'm still feeling sour by the whole ordeal (first world problems - yes I know) was hyped thinking I got a "start the car moment..."
Today, I'm on a hunt to cop the Carbon Grey/Heather pair for the low to get that feeling back.

Anyone else who may have information please share!

Back
Top Bottom