Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I know it was mentioned before but foot action as well as footlocker hasnt gotten there bred toes pairs yet

same with 306 yonge jordan store. just called and they said if you're planing on lining up, there is a good chance they might not have them ready in time for launch.

4A97DDF9-8175-4F96-BAA3-B87BD71FF7FC.jpeg
Some vapour max samples floating around for $20 after 30% Plus 30% f&f ...happy hunting
Hey dude! Thanks for the update. Did you happen to know where? HH, VMills or Clear?

You mean like $15000+ profit right? $3000-$4000 profit is low on 50 pairs cuz that's only $60-$80 profit per pair lol
would people pay $300 over retail?!
I"m not sure that will happen when it's an all white NMD. Even during the initial Hu NMD drops pairs were only going for
200-300 above retail which was already high.

would people pay $300 over retail?!
I"m not sure that will happen when it's an all white NMD. Even during the initial Hu NMD drops pairs were only going for
200-300 above retail which was already high.
Don't forget that NYC is a completely different market compared to Toronto. Just because our resell prices are on the lower end doesn't mean other places aren't. And also, people will definitely pay up on the day of release if they took an L (impulse buying 101 lol). Given that these guys probably backdoored/hacked the adidas reservation system, it's pretty likely these guys already have clientele waiting to scoop these pairs up for resell.

Anyways, got my pair of BC3s from UPS. As expected, got a somewhat banged up box and a few glue stains on my pair. That being said, GR or not, these things are fireee. Glad to have these back in the collection :D
IMG_7202.JPG IMG_3923.JPG IMG_5454.JPG IMG_9008.JPG

Last edited:
Half serious question.
Which USA location closest to niagara border would one try to cop a jordan release tomorrow morning? (yes i can check release calendar but i'm more curious to see if anyone knows which stores usually stock more, maybe less lines somewhere yadda yadda....

thanks

Jordan and Kobe all-star swingman jerseys half price @ HOH Yorkdale, plenty in black and white

foIKHt2.jpg

wZ9bbZ8.jpg

I personally think the idea is dumb but GREAT price for those who want

Side note: got shipping confirmation for BC3s from both NDCa and FTL this morning!

Half serious question.
Which USA location closest to niagara border would one try to cop a jordan release tomorrow morning? (yes i can check release calendar but i'm more curious to see if anyone knows which stores usually stock more, maybe less lines somewhere yadda yadda....

thanks
All the foot stores in the states use the app reservation system, so there's not point trying there till after 3pm. Walden Galleria has a sneaker store that's just outside Macy's I think (not any of the foot stores or finish line). Idk what their release procedure is like though....

***EDIT: Store is called StreetGame. You gotta call the store to figure out their release procedure though

Last edited:
Jordan and Kobe all-star swingman jerseys half price @ HOH Yorkdale, plenty in black and white

foIKHt2.jpg

wZ9bbZ8.jpg

I personally think the idea is dumb but GREAT price for those who want

Side note: got shipping confirmation for BC3s from both NDCa and FTL this morning!
hmm... got a $20 off coupon for foot locker... might be worth the scoop

same with 306 yonge jordan store. just called and they said if you're planing on lining up, there is a good chance they might not have them ready in time for launch.

Seriously? That means they'll be doing some whack random only tell their friends release. Shiit. I wonder if all FL locations haven't received theirs yet.

FYI - OVO store on Dundas still has the 8s if anybody is interested........

as per the employee they are sending pairs over to the yorkdale location - he said YD still has pairs as of now.

Edit: No size 9 or 9.5 at the dundas location ....... but he said YD should still have full size run.....this was at around noon as per OVO employee at the dundas location.

Footlocker hasn''t received their shipment either. it's not even in their distribution warehouse
I wonder whats gonna happen with the raffles, are they gonna delay and call winners late or pull a fast one on us since theyre supposedly limited

All the foot stores in the states use the app reservation system, so there's not point trying there till after 3pm. Walden Galleria has a sneaker store that's just outside Macy's I think (not any of the foot stores or finish line). Idk what their release procedure is like though....

***EDIT: Store is called StreetGame. You gotta call the store to figure out their release procedure though
StreetGame is a good spot to hit up if you're in Buffalo, they always seem to have stuff sitting on their shelves that are otherwise sold out. They had both AM97 Tokyo and the other blue cw sitting on their shelves for months not to mention they sometimes have sales.

StreetGame is a good spot to hit up if you're in Buffalo, they always seem to have stuff sitting on their shelves that are otherwise sold out. They had both AM97 Tokyo and the other blue cw sitting on their shelves for months not to mention they sometimes have sales.

I stopped by just as they got a restock on nmds a while back. My cousin copped :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom