Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was just at downtown footaction
They still say they don’t have stock for the bred toes yet and advised to call tonight before close

Wth. I called them ag
Was just at downtown footaction
They still say they don’t have stock for the bred toes yet and advised to call tonight before close

Wow. I called them earlier and they said they got em. Now I don’t know what to believe lol

Just called HoH Yonge. No drop tomorrow at 8am. They didn't get their stock. Crazy. That's ****ing crazy to me.

EDIT: Got confirmation. It's all of Ontario. Jordan store included. This is nuts.

That's weird, no foot stores getting bred toes tomorrow morning? Wouldn't that mean people lining up right now are wasting their time?

Did they mention how many pairs they had? I called HH and they said no shipments of sample footwear.

They had an entire wall in the back of samples in size 9 and 10. An employee said they only received about 3 VM samples and they sold out quickly.

Just called HoH Yonge. No drop tomorrow at 8am. They didn't get their stock. Crazy. That's ****ing crazy to me.

EDIT: Got confirmation. It's all of Ontario. Jordan store included. This is nuts.

That's wild, I don't remember the last time that happened.

TPO update

Zoom flys scattered sizes - $109-30%-30%
Lebron 14 lows - $129ish?-30%-30%
Lebron 14 highs - $129ish?-30%-30%
Hyperdunks high and low - $120-135ish-30%-30%
Jordan 31 low all white - $150-30%-30%
Zoom all out low $129-30%-30%
KD 10 all white - $129-30%-30%
some Jordans all aroud $150-170 - 30%ff

Kitchener update

flyknit racer multi color 2.0 scattered sizes - $100-30%-30%
pg1 usa color scattered sizes - $100-30%-30%
AF1 Jordan royal ~$160ish - 30%ff

Burloak update
Soldier 11 grey SFG - $120ish-30%-30%
Tons of ugly color flyknit free runs that would come to around $50 ish with discounts

Dixie outlet
KD10 all white scattered sizes - cant remember price but only -30% FF
Flyknit zoom spiridon scattered sizes - $100ish-30%
Tons of ugly color flyknit free runs that would come to around $50 ish with discounts

I think every place had mamba instincts ($100-30%-30%) and jordan fly or superfly ($125ish-30%-30%)
Thats all i can remember

each place had the nike hyperelite basketball for $75-30%-30%. Any reviews on this indoor basketball (in comparison to the wilson evolution)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom