Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anybody have any ideas on how to get around NDC's payment policy (credit card has to be registered in the States, same with paypal)? I have a US shipping address.

Long story short, I woke up early to cop the db9s off NDC, was lucky enough to get a pair into my cart, but couldn't pay because Nike wouldn't accept my credit card or PayPal, I was mad as hell!

It's sounding like the thunders may not make it here either, I'd love to figure out a way to pay for them off NDC......

Last edited:
Anybody have any ideas on how to get around NDC's payment policy (credit card has to be registered in the States, same with paypal)? I have a US shipping address.
Long story short, I woke up early to cop the db9s off NDC, was lucky enough to get a pair into my cart, but couldn't pay because Nike wouldn't accept my credit card or PayPal, I was mad as hell!
It's sounding like the thunders may not make it here either, I'd love to figure out a way to pay for them off NDC......

Need a U.S. address and U.S. credit card/paypal account, unfortunately. They do accept international credit cards with a U.S. address, but I've heard it takes a few days for your international credit card to be "approved" or whatever, and if the item is out of stock after those few days, you're out of luck.

Need a U.S. address and U.S. credit card/paypal account, unfortunately. They do accept international credit cards with a U.S. address, but I've heard it takes a few days for your international credit card to be "approved" or whatever, and if the item is out of stock after those few days, you're out of luck.
Damn, I mean our money is just as green, I don't get it. The super limited releases is what I need it for too,so I'm sure they'd be outta stock....

I indicated EMP in my original post.

EMP = Employee.

Exclusions:

- All Jordan 4, 7, 9,
- Jordan Spizikes from October on
- LeBron X's from November on
- The new Durant dropping this weekend
- Beats by Dre
- G-Shocks
- Nike Plus

I indicated EMP in my original post.
EMP = Employee.
Exclusions:
- All Jordan 4, 7, 9,
- Jordan Spizikes from October on
- LeBron X's from November on
- The new Durant dropping this weekend
- Beats by Dre
- G-Shocks
- Nike Plus

I get that, that's why I asked. I am not an employee, and I am pretty sure most of the ppl here aren't either. So ????

I get that, that's why I asked. I am not an employee, and I am pretty sure most of the ppl here aren't either. So ????
i feel what your saying, im lucky enough to have a guy on the inside let you guys know if there is anything great

yeah that would be pretty dope, like a dunkxchange or something would a ***** to setup/put together (as far as getting an attendance list, finding people who would be selling at tables etc.)..i would love to see it go down but i would imagining organizing all of that would be a nightmare

Get out there and put in the work. Make relationships with workers at your local FL or Champs and you'll be covered. Sometimes it's as simple as conversation. So????

yeah that would be pretty dope, like a dunkxchange or something would a ***** to setup/put together (as far as getting an attendance list, finding people who would be selling at tables etc.)..i would love to see it go down but i would imagining organizing all of that would be a nightmare

Events like this have been popping up in Toronto in the past year. Sadly, they don't get promoted on here. So you'll have to follow the right people on Twitter, or check Sole Collector/Hypebeast.

Last edited:
Events like this have been popping up in Toronto in the past year. Sadly, they don't get promoted on here. So you'll have to follow the right people on Twitter, or check Sole Collector/Hypebeast.
Yeah definitely gonna keep an extra eye open, hopefully @thedynamics will post whats good on twitter when the time comes haha . Thanks for the heads up!

***** going to be crazy with the 11's I wasn't even going to bother but I think i'm going to try to get a pair. With the 11's, stealth foams and thunder 4's December's going to be a crazy month my wallet's def going to be hurting.
what time you think would be a perfect time to line up for the bred 11 it'll be cold as hell since mall securities don't allow anyone to come in the mall until 6am ??

Get out there and put in the work. Make relationships with workers at your local FL or Champs and you'll be covered. Sometimes it's as simple as conversation. So????

I hear you, I am always talking with the guys at the stores and make some conversation. But still I wouldn't feel comfy hitting them up for that. It's cool though, enjoy. I hope you find some good finds bruh !! Good lookin on the heads up still !!

Damn, I mean our money is just as green, I don't get it. The super limited releases is what I need it for too,so I'm sure they'd be outta stock....

Yep, that's the most frustrating part, when the dollar is on parity (and even more than the USD) and we're still paying a markup from their retail prices.

Would be neat to get a nikestore.ca kinda like the UK has nikestore.uk, france has nikestore.fr, etc.

They accept phone orders if you're paying with a Canadian credit card + sending to a US shipping address.

Doesn't help much when you're aiming for new releases, but that should help you out with everything else.

ya'll could do what i been doing for awhile.

have a fam member/friend with an united states credit card give you their info.

my nike.com account has my billing info set up with my fam member credit card info and have my shipping info setup with my cross border address in niagara falls/buffalo, ny.

come release day i just add to cart and check out no problems.

Last edited:
what time you think would be a perfect time to line up for the bred 11 it'll be cold as hell since mall securities don't allow anyone to come in the mall until 6am ??
Honestly it all depends on your area/spot but to be safe since this is the bred xi were talking about try to be there for 4am this past bred 4 release I was there around 4:30am and 2 people were already there, by six am was like eighty people i'm not expecting there to be anywhere near as much pairs of bred xi's like there were bred 4's to go around so just get there early if you really want to cop

SVP Steeles has Nike Elite socks for $9.99 I don't know if it's a hot deal or not, but I think retail is normally in the $20 range.

They had blue, red, and a couple of other colours.

Just got back from Nike Bloor.  For those of you with small feet, they still had both their size 7s Stealth Foams after the line had been served.  It seems like most Footlockers in the city got short-shipped.  Yorkdale got 7 or so pairs.  More than half the line left angry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom