Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

anyone know the name of that facebook group i believe that is all canadian users selling shoes etc.....

edit. i found niketalkcanada but i thought there was another one

Last edited:
Apparently Footlocker Fairview got a restock of bred IVs, not sure of the quantity/sizes so call for more info: 416-491-2441 check your other spots too

Also:
Only size 8 left for the Stealth Foams
Few cg 9s: ie size 10...but not 10.5 aka my size :/

Just got back from Nike Bloor.  For those of you with small feet, they still had both their size 7s Stealth Foams after the line had been served.  It seems like most Footlockers in the city got short-shipped.  Yorkdale got 7 or so pairs.  More than half the line left angry.

I actually felt like most of the people in the line got a pair. I came right at 10am and got my pair

Last edited:
I actually felt like most of the people in the line got a pair. I came right at 10am and got my pair
This release has been cruel to me.  I showed up almost 2 hours early and had to settle for a full size too small.  I lined up at Livestock 5 hours early to try again and had to settle for .5 a size too big!  Rushed home to get to an internet connection to try for Livestock's online pairs only to find that the thirst for foams has crashed their website...

This release has been cruel to me.  I showed up almost 2 hours early and had to settle for a full size too small.  I lined up at Livestock 5 hours early to try again and had to settle for .5 a size too big!  Rushed home to get to an internet connection to try for Livestock's online pairs only to find that the thirst for foams has crashed their website...

But you still got 2 pairs.

I liked when livestock was barely known to americans, wouldn't be surprised if the vast majority of their online sales are from people outside of canada

^check footlocker. (Eatons Centre, Fairview, Yorkdale) NTers have posted that those 3 have had restocks this past weekend.

^check footlocker. (Eatons Centre, Fairview, Yorkdale) NTers have posted that those 3 have had restocks this past weekend.

yep, saw them at fairview FL on saturday...not sure what sizes they had left...give them a call to find out...hope it works out

so we're actually getting the Thunder 4s here. way too limited though, I'm not even going to try.

quote name="True Blues" url="/t/12476/official-toronto-outlet-and-store-report/4590#post_16786630"]
But you still got 2 pairs.[/quote]

Exactly!

And youre complaining about getting a shoe a half size too big.

Not trying to be rude but think about it

Last edited:
quote name="True Blues" url="/t/12476/official-toronto-outlet-and-store-report/4590#post_16786630"]
But you still got 2 pairs.
Exactly!
And youre complaining about getting a shoe a half size too big.
Not trying to be rude but think about it[/quote]

Yeah no need to be salty about it foams run a little tight so half size big isn't too bad at least you got pair

Capsule Toronto is doing a raffle you could try your luck there

yeah, I find it a hassle to drive there for a ticket knowing I have the worst luck in terms of draws/raffles etc. eg I never won anything off 649, not even a free ticket.

went to livestock today they got a couple sizes left in the Ewings in all 3 CW's (Red Blue and White's)... there also getting the thunder 4s 

Has anyone seen the Nike Element Shield Max jacket anywhere besides the flag stores?

Looking to spend below retail. Amazon has it for almost half the price.

Has anyone seen the Nike Element Shield Max jacket anywhere besides the flag stores?
Looking to spend below retail. Amazon has it for almost half the price.

If I'm not mistaken, I think I saw a few sizes at the employee store a few weeks back... I can't remember the price tho.

Pretty sure factory stores are doing 40% off for Boxing Day (or is that just the hash wall?) - someone who knows more than me can confirm this I'm sure.

There are still sizes left in the Jordan 4 thunders at the employee store for $137.99... I didn't think they would sell out tho.

Last edited:
What store sells Timberlands for cheap?
Looking for the classic Wheaties.

The Bay occasionally has these on sale for 30-40% off the regular price (so around $140ish). Check on boxing day.

SVP has Timbs for a good price, but I think wheats are a bit more expensive than other colours.

Back
Top Bottom