Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Maybe that be a pair at STC still?
Doubt it, fam - someone's definitely got it by now. I was actually there yesterday briefly because my wife needed to pick something up from DHL. I just waited in the car 'cause I figured it'd be madness at FTL. :lol:

Anyone have an experiences with Erin mills town center footlocker? They were listed as fcfs bases. Any go? In my experience, they customer service suck balls!

Will fully tell you they aren't getting something, even though they are. Stopped attempting at this one a long time ago.

I feel like this whole J1 madness was done on purpose to show Drake how large and how much control Jordan Brand has on todays culture and shoe/clothing . It’s funny this all happens when rumours of Drake leaving or not re-sighing with Jordan Brand.
**** made the news prime time, only time I’ve seen Jordan madness on TV is state side. Only East cost/ ONTARIO only place to have problem, same biggest city Toronto is in where he’s from.... just my thoughts...

My NDC pairs just came in...was surprised to hear the door ring to Canada Post being there

Also sorry to say but STC FL is shady! Was told in line they only had size 12/13. Ok, go the cash and I ask again and again only size 12/13.
Ok I’m checking out and I said “ wish y’all had size 11” oh well. Then this girl next to her at the cash says , yea we do, 1more.. smh, I look at the person that cashed me out and she turns red, manager comes and was like what happening. Told her the deal and manager was like I’ll talk to you later to the cash girl... Shaddy at its finest, trying to hold for manz...... BIG UP to all the honest peeps in err and at the STC FL! “ in the end I got my size 11

Don’t ask why or how I know but that “shaddy” manager was helping a fellow NTer who struck out and has been trying to get a personal pair

Also sorry to say but STC FL is shady! Was told in line they only had size 12/13. Ok, go the cash and I ask again and again only size 12/13.
Ok I’m checking out and I said “ wish y’all had size 11” oh well. Then this girl next to her at the cash says , yea we do, 1more.. smh, I look at the person that cashed me out and she turns red, manager comes and was like what happening. Told her the deal and manager was like I’ll talk to you later to the cash girl... Shaddy at its finest, trying to hold for manz...... BIG UP to all the honest peeps in err and at the STC FL! “ in the end I got my size 11
“Manz” they were trying to hold for was a fellow NTer that hasn’t been able to secure his pair. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom