Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I never understood people getting mad at employees that hold down friends and family. If the people that regularly complain here about it were reaping that benefit you wouldn't hear a peep. My only issue when it comes to that is the sloppy ness. Be organized, and communicate with your fellow employees so customers aren't given the run around/wrong information. Also have a limit.
Yea pretty sure that you have no clue what you’re talking about...there is a reason why these big box companies (not small mom and pop shops) have these policies/rules in play...and no doubt that this said manager will be reprehended because it’s being exposed here...

Last edited:
As of right now only certain depots get weekend deliveries from Canada Post therefore only certain areas of Toronto will receive packages on Saturday and Sunday. Its to lighten the load on the Monday for the depot and move parcels quicker as that's what they pride their numbers on. $4.00 each scan is what they make.

Went to Vmills today, **** was ****in crazy in there. Additional 30% on sale and hash walls, combined with your F&F made it 60% off.

Some notables I saw were the all black Nike Gaiter Boot which stock wise they petty much had a full size run. Lots of common sizes, 8.5-13 i believe. 169.99 +30% off with F&F. Capsule, Haven, Livestock can all suck a **** for selling those at retail now. :rofl:All black colorway is wak anyways., and sizing is off on the shoe. Just my opinion tho.

Nikelab Pinnacle Airmax 1's was the best shoe in that *****. Sizes were pretty limited, leather is butter. ****in proper shoes tho. 30% off with F&F.

Still had lots of those Mid cut, butter leather jewel air force 1's. Flyknits for days. Medcoms for anyone that cares. Jordan 15 white/navy, Jordan 1 KO, Nike Sb lows "Fridays", Air Max 0 Essentials... Clothing selection was wak, pretty much getting rid of all their winter **** now that the weather is starting to turn around.

Lastly, i have to say always get good customer service in that store so much respect to the leadership/crew in that *****, keep up the good work!

Just a small FYI. Is 30% then another 30%. Which is actually 51%. Not 60%.

Just something to lighten up the mood in this thread.

Just a small FYI. Is 30% then another 30%. Which is actually 51%. Not 60%.

Just something to lighten up the mood in this thread.
Yea the f&f is taken off after the fact at the end...one girl messed up my Friday purchase though and manually put it in as 60% off the entire purchase instead of doing 30%+30% etc...

Yea the f&f is taken off after the fact at the end...one girl messed up my Friday purchase though and manually put it in as 60% off the entire purchase instead of doing 30%+30% etc...

Yeah I went to vaughn mills saturday and looked at the receipt and saw discount 65% on my stuff not sure how I ended up with that but I was not complaining at all.

The 3 realities.

1. It’s only shoes and not that serious.

2. These days with the internet/social media companies are spending millions advertising to the targeted demographic and sneakers are currently one of the cool things to be into.

3. Life is about who you know and not what you know. It’s like applying for a job, doesn’t matter how good you are; the person doing the hiring can hook up whoever they want up. Its probably mainly early to mid 20s people in this thread so I don’t blame you guys for thinking everything in life should be fair and all stories end with a happily ever after, but once you get older you’ll realize personal relations/networking are key and money talks.

The 3 realities.

1. It’s only shoes and not that serious.

2. These days with the internet/social media companies are spending millions advertising to the targeted demographic and sneakers are currently one of the cool things to be into.

3. Life is about who you know and not what you know. It’s like applying for a job, doesn’t matter how good you are; the person doing the hiring can hook up whoever they want up. Its probably mainly early to mid 20s people in this thread so I don’t blame you guys for thinking everything in life should be fair and all stories end with a happily ever after, but once you get older you’ll realize personal relations/networking are key and money talks.
Well said, especially point number 3. The reality sucks, but it is what it is. At the end of the day, NT is a community and we're here to help each other cop sneakers so let's just keep helping one another and do our best to get our kicks for retail/steals.

There is some ppl selling the OVO 8 for retail.....you just have to look hard for it.....but I think some ppl might go down to that price since there is a lot.

I know I may be late for this, but is anyone looking to size swap Gold Toes? My daughter needs a sz 9 and we have a 9.5, it's just a little too big for her.

How much is the Ovo 8 reselling for?.. is it worth it?
sold my launch day white pair for $500 the day after.
sold my black online pair for $420 past saturday.
still have one black pair which will probably have to go for retail lol.

Not worth reselling, but maybe for keeps if you like ovo jordans. the black pair looks sweet in person with the contrast in materials.

Last edited:
I think the last spot to do preorder was STC FTL. I remember it was super chill like some ppl were saying in the thread earlier. Resellers were still around but they weren't as heavy as they were today (saw a dude walk out with 6 pairs of Concord 11s). You just needed to know when they started doing the preorders and prepay for the pairs and bring in the GC they gave you to claim them. If you lost that GC then you were SOL though

If I remember correctly the last one they did preorders for was the Jordan 11 Low (White/Varsity Red aka Red Bottoms).

I think the last spot to do preorder was STC FTL. I remember it was super chill like some ppl were saying in the thread earlier. Resellers were still around but they weren't as heavy as they were today (saw a dude walk out with 6 pairs of Concord 11s). You just needed to know when they started doing the preorders and prepay for the pairs and bring in the GC they gave you to claim them. If you lost that GC then you were SOL though

If I remember correctly the last one they did preorders for was the Jordan 11 Low (White/Varsity Red aka Red Bottoms).
Yes guy, the good old simple ways!

if you can't find a swap and are looking to get rid of ur gold toe 9.5s, I'll take them. Dm me and we can work something out

Double up came in from Nike today except this time, Canada Post really tried to f*** me over with their shipping. Pear came double boxed, but somehow they managed to crush the double box and really bust up my shoe box inside. Shoes also came with some minor cosmetic flaws too (glue marks, asymmetrical tongue). Not what I was looking for in a double up tbh... might just return or let these go....smh CP
IMG_9420.JPG IMG_1279.JPG

Double up came in from Nike today except this time, Canada Post really tried to f*** me over with their shipping. Pear came double boxed, but somehow they managed to crush the double box and really bust up my shoe box inside. Shoes also came with some minor cosmetic flaws too (glue marks, asymmetrical tongue). Not what I was looking for in a double up tbh... might just return or let these go....smh CP
IMG_9420.JPG IMG_1279.JPG

at least it was a double up pair and you presumably have another pair& box thats fine.
I have my one and only pair of bc3 out for delivery today.hope my box isnt mashed but wont really care tbh because these are for my own feet my 2011 bcs have needed to be replaced since tiiime (still wear em in show and slush haha)

IMG_0795.JPG

at least it was a double up pair and you presumably have another pair& box thats fine.
I have my one and only pair of bc3 out for delivery today.hope my box isnt mashed but wont really care tbh because these are for my own feet my 2011 bcs have needed to be replaced since tiiime (still wear em in show and slush haha)

IMG_0795.JPG
3s are best when they're beat up imo. I have thrashed pairs of the WC, BC and Fire Reds that I wear almost on the daily over all my other shoes. The insoles have molded to my foot and when they're already thrashed it's a lot less painful to throw them on in crappy weather

Anyone looking for a size 10 Cement 3's for retail hit me up. Friend backed out so I have an extra pair. All good though and hope I can help someone who missed out. PM me

Back
Top Bottom