Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Low key I'm still pissed Adidas cancelled my order for the BAPE Dames and Footlocker didn't release the Kobe 1 protros online. Had to put that sadness towards paying resell for a pair of Wool Ultra Boost 1.0s...

anyone help oop me a 9 in the black/white trainers? i can drive and meet GTA. working a 12 hour shift in the hospital...

Was just at Markville Nike Store, apparently they got black white trainers but people were lined up since morning. They also have some pairs of all black trainers.

Last edited:
Yikes. B/W Trainers dropped on Exclu and Ssense and sold out within a minute. Put me in the NDCA 3am club this Friday.

As far as the Flyknit trainers go, it seems like the White/Black, Oreo and multicolour pairs are the most coveted.

All of the CWs that released last year pretty much sat, besides the White/Black pair. Also, the Triple Blacks are sitting.

Is it a coincidence that Kanye heavily rocked the Oreo and Black/White pair back in the day? :D

61E75C1F-9723-45C1-B709-C2FF9D317519.jpeg
Just seen this for sale post on Facebook....yikes! What the hell was quality control doing?

Yikes. B/W Trainers dropped on Exclu and Ssense and sold out within a minute. Put me in the NDCA 3am club this Friday.
If you can make it quick, Yorkdale Footlocker still got pairs. Someone just walked out with a 10 about 20 minutes ago and said sizes are still available.

Heads up guys FTL at Bramlea city center has every size of b/w trainer instock except size 11 as of right now. Lol, just my luck the size I need they don't have.

Rushed over to bramalea and got my pair. They also had a pair of gold toes left in my size. Thanks for the heads up!

need an 11 in the B/W trainers. every link that came up today sold out asap.
wonder if there is going to hype for the volts as well

As far as the Flyknit trainers go, it seems like the White/Black, Oreo and multicolour pairs are the most coveted.

All of the CWs that released last year pretty much sat, besides the White/Black pair. Also, the Triple Blacks are sitting.

Is it a coincidence that Kanye heavily rocked the Oreo and Black/White pair back in the day? :D
Nope not a coincidence at all. They're nicknamed the yeknits for a reason lol.
I feel like people who wanted pairs and were able to go in-store were able to get pairs. Like there's hype, but only people with jobs or have spare time in the morning were able to grab em. None of those high school kids that cop everything to resell seemed to actually show up and cop. Could be wrong though since this is just based off what my boy noticed dt while grabbing his pair. Anyways, congrats to all those that copped the trainers this morning.

On the other note, I walked into Markville's FTL today and found a pair of size 8 BC3s just chilling by the cash. Snagged them up asap with a $20 VIP coupon. Feels good to grab them for under retail and have a nicer box :D

Interesting, it looks like Haven didn't drop them. They dropped the white/blacks last year and you could have purchased them in the afternoon.

Shoutout to everyone who got a pair of flyknit trainers, I hope these restock later on down the line. My blue/pink and multicolour pairs are slowly wearing down lol. I actually think the trainers look better than the racers. Though not OG hope that black/yellow pair from last year eventually goes to outlets too.

lol at the slightly less hype for these via the high school resellers/ig flex kids thanks for leaving them for us.

BC3s selling for retail...
Black/White Flyknit Trainers selling for resale....

I'm embarrassed on behalf of the community haha

For those who actually appreciate the shoe for it's practical traits, sit tight a bit as these WILL be returned to stores by those Jabronis trying to resell them currently. Nobody in their right mind could justify paying resale for these trainers :smh:

None of those high school kids that cop everything to resell seemed to actually show up and cop. Could be wrong though since this is just based off what my boy noticed dt while grabbing his pair.

Haven't looked on FB, but checking Kijiji there's a good amount up for-sale. Considering stock was limited across the GTA, I'd still say most who bought them actually wanted them.

Back
Top Bottom