Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I received a UPS notification of label creation, but have no idea which order is it for and what not.

FIrst week is usually kinda crazy, just got my shipping confirmation email yesterday and all it says is that there's a label made and it's ready for processing. Since you have the receipt your order should be fine, it's better than a cancellation which i've heard some people have gotten in terms of this drop

Thanks guys, I saw my credit card was charged Feb 24th. Just a matter of waiting for shipping notification now.

I received a $20 VIP code from FTL that is supposed to be valid as of Feb 24th. Tried applying it online and it says code invalid. Has this happened to anyone before? TIA

I received a $20 VIP code from FTL that is supposed to be valid as of Feb 24th. Tried applying it online and it says code invalid. Has this happened to anyone before? TIA
Happens to me all the time. Call FTL and they'll send you a new one in your email. Try to use it in store though since I feel the codes bug up quite often online.

Just got a pair of the black/white Trainers from Sam Tabak by phone order, give them a call to check for sizes, I only asked for an 11. Seems like they got a partial shipment in when they made the post, they told me to call back later, so I did and they had the size I wanted.

CC8B651E-903E-44A7-8F73-07724DB06B4E.jpeg
Nike quality inspectors are drunk lol

ES update from what i remember:

Aunt pearls kd x
Air max 270 orange and pink
Jordan 9 LA
Jordan 1 flyknit shadows
Various Kobe AD
Flyknit trainer triple black
Flyknit trainer black/white (sold out)
Lebron 15 BHM
Vapormaxes in triple white/black and orange/ and multi color easter looking ones.
Kyrie 4 Graffiti (i think thats what theyre called lol)
Also epic react triple black but only size 8.5 left.
Various runners that I dont think yall would be interested in.

Also picked up BC3s in toddlers and GS... i dont have any kids.. yet.. hahaha. Have a good one NT fam its a bless day outside

Just got a pair of the black/white Trainers from Sam Tabak by phone order, give them a call to check for sizes, I only asked for an 11. Seems like they got a partial shipment in when they made the post, they told me to call back later, so I did and they had the size I wanted.

Clutch!! Good looking out. Just snagged the last 9.5.

how much is shipping?

To Winnipeg, it was $21. When I called, they sent me a PayPal invoice right away. Within 5 minutes of paying, I received shipping notification with a tracking number. Pretty good customer service.

Just snagged a size 9. Thanks a lot! Super clutch. paid 11 bucks to ship to Toronto

If anyone has info on any stores that have the black/white trainers in 8.5, let me know. Looking for a friend.

Just snagged a size 9. Thanks a lot! Super clutch. paid 11 bucks to ship to Toronto
They charged me $16 for shipping, he quoted the price over the phone and it was like $13 something plus tax so it came to $16. Still beats dealing with NDC 3am launch |l

I'm surprised they still have pairs left, it sounds like they only got 1-2 size runs.

Back
Top Bottom