Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

First String Sports was it? Or did they eventually change names.

Wonder whatever happened to that place. Remember them having lots of toddler heat.

They used to be at agincourt, and bridalwood as well. Now it's bridalwood only. Jordan deemed them unfit to sell Jordan's so they don't get much now.

First string sports, later changed to Elite player sports had some heat.
i remember they were one of the few stores that sold foams back in the day.

I noticed TSW at pmall are selling some of the newer jordans in GS sizes, they also have a few pairs of mens airmax, maybe they got their account back?

Seems like everyone here is old enough to reminisce those good old days. Remember when there were summit meetings at Leslie and York Mills? LOL

Have a navy pair of the epic react in size 10 if anyone is interested for retail. PM me

Last edited:
Out of curiosity...what's the most expensive that all of you guys have ever paid for a pair of sneakers or shoes. That could be retail or re sell price even, but I'm curious to know.

I've spent $500 on a pair of Tom Ford sneakers before and I would say that those are the most expensive sneakers I've ever bought. In terms of just running or athletic sneakers...the most would probably be $375 on Y3 sneakers.

350$ on AJ4 LIGHTNINGs . wish i kept them

Out of curiosity...what's the most expensive that all of you guys have ever paid for a pair of sneakers or shoes. That could be retail or re sell price even, but I'm curious to know.

I've spent $500 on a pair of Tom Ford sneakers before and I would say that those are the most expensive sneakers I've ever bought. In terms of just running or athletic sneakers...the most would probably be $375 on Y3 sneakers.

I have a hard limit of $300, can’t see myself spending more for shoes

Retail: $300 for white cement 4s (love Do The Right Thing) and white OVO 10s (later sold them to someone who offered to buy for $500 them after I worn them)

Resell: $300 for SBBs 2.0, it was pay day lol

Anyone needs
Found a pair of J1 Bred Toe size7
Footlocker
Conestoga Mall Waterloo
550 KING ST NORTH ST WATERLOO, ON

Last edited:
Nike.ca did not put a Q for the flyknit trainers.. what a terrible idea. All sizes got carted by bots as soon as it went live.
I had a 10 in my cart but checking out gave me the "Other shoppers added to cart first" message. BS

that **** is so stupid and not worth highlighting. lets commit to being better people first, and then being sneakerheads. **** that fighting over sneakers ****, like how how much of a tiny brain do you have that you would think to harm someone else for a pair of shoes? ****ing stupid ****s.

Last edited:
Heads up guys. Kinton Scarborough grand opening today. $8 bowls!

IMG_4603.JPG

Average China income is something like $800cad per month
Not surprise if ppl kill for sneakers just to make a few bucks

The rise of Ramen spots opening up across the GTA is cool.

Has anyone gone to the Yayoi Kusama exhibit at the AGO yet? curious about the protocol once you arrive at your scheduled time.

Back
Top Bottom